They're shooting at Cops in Dallas, Eleven Officers Shot, Two Civilian Injured ,Five CONFIRMED DEAD-

tumblr_o9yaebmyed1rl8pjuo1_540.jpg

Tired but staying up to stay updated 

Cant sleep with all this going down 

Can someone fill me in on what was wrong about what Columbus short tweeted? I'm not trying to troll. Is it really wrong that he said all lives matter or am I missing something else?

#alllivesmatter is some is a cooptive bull **** tag line that takes away from real victims of police brutality

someone correct me if im wrong, but blacklivesmatter is a political and social statement against police brutality, the police state, and an injustice judicial system. meanwhile alllivesmatter is some powder bull **** that actually means nothing and acts like all people, including white people, face the same discrimination at the hands of police.

**** columbus short. glad his acting career matched his last name.
OK gotcha. Thanks for the answer.

I wonder if the threat is actually true that there are bombs. If so stay safe people of Dallas. Any new updates on other suspects?

Where are you hearing that the shooter is the garage outs down?

Are They looking for more suspects or are they that confident that they guitar everyone involved?

Last edited:
crazy.. that this is actually happening near me...i follow this girl on sc who lives near downtown .. thankfully she's on vacation right now..

Can someone fill me in on what was wrong about what Columbus short tweeted? I'm not trying to troll. Is it really wrong that he said all lives matter or am I missing something else?

It's a deflection tactic.

It would be like someone yelling out all cancer matters at a Susan G. Komen Race For The Cure event.

Back
Top Bottom