Things people do that you dont understand

maybe its bc I'm from the bay but I don't get people who like panda, popeyes, kfc or chipotle. We got bomb [emoji]128163[/emoji] *** mama&pops spots & u choose that garbage. Tf wrong with u b

Last edited:
Choose KFC over Popeyes

No explanation needed

Popeyes is the most overrated thin meated thick crusted trash on this planet.

Ya'll ****** aint got Lee's or Canes?
Nope and nope.

maybe its bc I'm from the bay but I don't get people who like panda, popeyes, kfc or chipotle. We got bomb [emoji]128163[/emoji] *** mama&pops spots & u choose that garbage. Tf wrong with u b

I like it for the convenience. If I'm near a dope spot I'll go there, but odds are there's a Popeyes or Chipotle that's much closer lol

Last edited:
Boy I'm from Ohio and have better options down the street the popeyes.

Will never understand the hype.

Yeah they seasoning game up there but it's all crust no meat.

FOH

@sckid20  aint you struggle raised Filipino?

You know better out here eating tendons and crust
mean.gif

Popeyes is pretty dam good for a chicken chain joint.

You dont deserve taste buds if you talk down on popeyes.

And how you gona say canes is better then popeyes.

Canes has like 4 items on the menu, and 2 of em are the same thing but different quantity smh.

They have ONE sauce, and ketchup. Dats it. And they got a dog, popeyes got that fine *** black lady.

Popeyes sweet tea> canes sweat tea.

Last edited:
Im sayin tho.

Dudes holier than thou paletes. Same cats that dont pee wen they poo u feel me.

Did kingkoopa say sumthin bout me.
I can no longer see his posts.

Choose KFC over Popeyes

No explanation needed

Nope and nope.

I like it for the convenience. If I'm near a dope spot I'll go there, but odds are there's a Popeyes or Chipotle that's much closer lol

Nah b I completely get the convenience part. Im taking about dudes going out their way to get it.

Choose KFC over Popeyes

No explanation needed

Popeyes is pretty dam good for a chicken chain joint.

You dont deserve taste buds if you talk down on popeyes.

And how you gona say canes is better then popeyes.

Canes has like 4 items on the menu, and 2 of em are the same thing but different quantity smh.

They have ONE sauce, and ketchup. Dats it. And they got a dog, popeyes got that fine *** black lady.

Popeyes sweet tea> canes sweat tea.
I could've sworn Popeyes sells canes sweet tea ..always thought they were the same company or something

Im sayin tho.

Dudes holier than thou paletes. Same cats that dont pee wen they poo u feel me.

Did kingkoopa say sumthin bout me.
I can no longer see his posts.

Same cats gettin at me for rolling blunts, pushing that organic ****.

People who religiously follow celebrities' lives

People who watch the news

People with excessive tattoos or piercings (either in amount or how ridiculous they are)

People who sleep in till the afternoon on days off

People who take back significant others that cheated on them

People who date those that they don't see a future with

People who use their phones a lot and don't put cases on them

People who are big spenders, but complain about never having any money

People who don't use turn signals

Last edited:
laugh.gif

I can understand those who like to be informed, but there are so many more efficient ways (no commercials and filtered content for the specific topics you're interested in) to get your news these days than a traditional TV broadcast.

No one can really be that tired unless they were up till the early morning; once it gets to like 1 or 2 in the afternoon you're just wasting your day away. Nothing wrong with a lazy day once in a while, but at least get out of bed instead of laying there doing nothing. Can't count the number of times I've texted/called some of my friends at 2 or 3 PM to hang and they say they're still in bed or answer the phone half-awake.

Last edited:

laugh.gif

I can understand those who like to be informed, but there are so many more efficient ways (no commercials and filtered content for the specific topics you're interested in) to get your news these days than a traditional TV broadcast.

No one can really be that tired unless they were up till the early morning; once it gets to like 1 or 2 in the afternoon you're just wasting your day away. Nothing wrong with a lazy day once in a while, but at least get out of bed instead of laying there doing nothing. Can't count the number of times I've texted/called some of my friends at 2 or 3 PM to hang and they say they're still in bed or answer the phone half-awake.
Yeah that's OD.

I think 10 is S late as it gets for me.

Back
Top Bottom