Things people do that you dont understand

Usually people scramble them in a bowl first.

If you scramble in the skillet sometimes theres a tendancy to stick

If u ever want to really impress someone this is how its done tho

eggs like mashed potato :\ usually when i make eggs i throw chopped up peppers in there. scrambled huevos rancheros

I really don't understand Trumps hand gestures. 

That **** makes him look a bit sussy to me. 

I don't know why it makes me mad, but it does.

Walk out the bathroom and you don't wash your hands

I was looking dead at homie as I was washing mine ,the man knew what was up there was so much shame on that mans face . Couldn't look me in the eye since.

Bruh.... I see this all the time at my job. It's a lot of dudes too. After I noticed how many guys don't do it, I stopped shaking hands. It's crazy, mf's are nasty man.

#teamfistbump

Bruh.... I see this all the time at my job. It's a lot of dudes too. After I noticed how many guys don't do it, I stopped shaking hands. It's crazy, mf's are nasty man.

#teamfistbump

honest question, you touch your junk while you pee ?

Usually people scramble them in a bowl first.

If you scramble in the skillet sometimes theres a tendancy to stick

If u ever want to really impress someone this is how its done tho

eggs like mashed potato :\ usually when i make eggs i throw chopped up peppers in there. scrambled huevos rancheros

If I'm eating on toast I like it a little runnier like that.

1. if there's three urinals, and I am at the end...why would you come standing next to me while pissing...Put some space on my area...

2. Why people look at the tissue after whipping their ***...

2. Why people look at the tissue after whipping their ***...

How you know other people do this?

And how ima know I got it all otherwise?

You out here whipping off faith [emoji]128549[/emoji][emoji]128549[/emoji][emoji]128549[/emoji][emoji]128549[/emoji][emoji]128549[/emoji]

How you know other people do this?

And how ima know I got it all otherwise?

You out here whipping off faith [emoji]128549[/emoji][emoji]128549[/emoji][emoji]128549[/emoji][emoji]128549[/emoji][emoji]128549[/emoji]
Every girl/woman I've been with ***** in front of me...And everyone of them does it.

Better hit them baby wipes and know that faith is given 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom