Things that annoy you in the college classroom

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

I know but still, its my damn bike
mad.gif
laugh.gif
No it's not. You only pay to rent it not own it. You're not entitled to any equipment there, first come first serve homie.

when classes get cancelled. like actually. i did the math, and I pay $125 per HOUR of class that I have. when i have a 3hour class get cancelled, its $375 that I spent gone.

i should at least get a refund

when classes get cancelled. like actually. i did the math, and I pay $125 per HOUR of class that I have. when i have a 3hour class get cancelled, its $375 that I spent gone.

Originally Posted by ABC

- People who habitually come in late and make a commotion while getting to their seat
- Books that are $100+ then the bookstore doesn't buy them back because you have an outdated edition 
indifferent.gif

- Kids raising their hands and then not knowing the answer... this girl in a class this sem always raises her hand THEN tries to think of what she is going to say after the prof calls on her.

- Kids who think they are smart but are just pompous idiots. This one kid in one of my classes dyed his hair red, wears shorts in 40 degree weather and said he never, ever studies because he doesn't have to. He got a 70% on his last test 
roll.gif

- People who bring things into class like chips or apples and munch loudly

- Girls who somehow find ways to mention their boyfriends in class conversations

- Students who try so hard to hide their texting under the table/desk, but it's just obvious when they are staring into their lap for 80% of class

This all basically happens every day in this one class I have... "Modern Issues in Mass Communications" it's torture. 
frown.gif
Everything said here...

Im beginning to think i just hate all people....never understood eating in class...why not just wait..grow up...

Originally Posted by ABC

- People who habitually come in late and make a commotion while getting to their seat
- Books that are $100+ then the bookstore doesn't buy them back because you have an outdated edition 
indifferent.gif

- Kids raising their hands and then not knowing the answer... this girl in a class this sem always raises her hand THEN tries to think of what she is going to say after the prof calls on her.

- Kids who think they are smart but are just pompous idiots. This one kid in one of my classes dyed his hair red, wears shorts in 40 degree weather and said he never, ever studies because he doesn't have to. He got a 70% on his last test 
roll.gif

- People who bring things into class like chips or apples and munch loudly

- Girls who somehow find ways to mention their boyfriends in class conversations

- Students who try so hard to hide their texting under the table/desk, but it's just obvious when they are staring into their lap for 80% of class

This all basically happens every day in this one class I have... "Modern Issues in Mass Communications" it's torture. 
frown.gif
Everything said here...

Im beginning to think i just hate all people....never understood eating in class...why not just wait..grow up...

Originally Posted by Theta

i hate these guys right here ^^^

now we gotta have class everyday and stay the full duration of the class because one guy feels cheated out an 'education'

it's always the older guy who comes an hour early and was sitting in class waiting for it to start longer than class was actually in session
roll.gif

class gets dismissed and he's super salty

then there's always that one chick who manages to always bring her newly purchased house into every topic...yes, your kitchen has granite table tops, we get it

Originally Posted by Theta

i hate these guys right here ^^^

now we gotta have class everyday and stay the full duration of the class because one guy feels cheated out an 'education'

it's always the older guy who comes an hour early and was sitting in class waiting for it to start longer than class was actually in session
roll.gif

class gets dismissed and he's super salty

then there's always that one chick who manages to always bring her newly purchased house into every topic...yes, your kitchen has granite table tops, we get it

Im the guy that skips class and shows up once a week or none at all (we meet twice a week).

Im the guy that skips class and shows up once a week or none at all (we meet twice a week).

Originally Posted by Ginzo

mad.gif
laugh.gif
No it's not. You only pay to rent it not own it. You're not entitled to any equipment there, first come first serve homie.
You must not know who I think I am buddy
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Ginzo

mad.gif
laugh.gif
You must not know who I think I am buddy
grin.gif

Originally Posted by needsomejays

Originally Posted by Bozo7000

I actually really hate when there is 5 minutes left, and people start packing up their stuff. All you hear is ZIP ZIP ZIIIIIIIP ZIIIIIIP ZIP ZIP. I mean come on, you in that much of a rush? I think it's really disrespectful to the professor.

one of my professors last semester %*+#+% FREAKED the *#%# out when people in the class did this. He was like "WE ARENT DONE YET!!!, WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING!?!?!?! YOU KNOW WHAT, JUST GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!!!"

while it was disrespectful, i tried so hard not to laugh
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by needsomejays

Originally Posted by Bozo7000

I actually really hate when there is 5 minutes left, and people start packing up their stuff. All you hear is ZIP ZIP ZIIIIIIIP ZIIIIIIP ZIP ZIP. I mean come on, you in that much of a rush? I think it's really disrespectful to the professor.

one of my professors last semester %*+#+% FREAKED the *#%# out when people in the class did this. He was like "WE ARENT DONE YET!!!, WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING!?!?!?! YOU KNOW WHAT, JUST GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!!!"

while it was disrespectful, i tried so hard not to laugh
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Being on the corner of the row, and when class is over, everybody is waiting on yo backside to hurry up and leave

Being near the door and somebody leaves class and opens the door....everybody looks towards you...no biggie, but i find that annoying

Being on the corner of the row, and when class is over, everybody is waiting on yo backside to hurry up and leave

Being near the door and somebody leaves class and opens the door....everybody looks towards you...no biggie, but i find that annoying

when your about to get outta class early...professor asks Any ?s...and the same person keeps on asking ?s...
eek.gif

when your about to get outta class early...professor asks Any ?s...and the same person keeps on asking ?s...
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom