things that gets you mad that other ppl do through Video games?

Red Dead Redemption- shoot me in free roam
Halo 2- camp with sword
NBA 2k- cheese
Madden- burn the clock
COD- camp
Gears- chainsaw

Originally Posted by solemunchies

Zombies with my cousins, they follow me to the windows that I try to repair and we have to fight til the end of our lives with no where to run
30t6p3b.gif

lol.. same with my little nephew, I have to cuss at him smh.

Originally Posted by solemunchies

Zombies with my cousins, they follow me to the windows that I try to repair and we have to fight til the end of our lives with no where to run
30t6p3b.gif

lol.. same with my little nephew, I have to cuss at him smh.

fight night round 3 - people who use the mic and I can hear them in the background repeatedly saying "cmon" its distracting. or just talking #$+% in general and being good and applying pressure.

fight night round 3 - people who use the mic and I can hear them in the background repeatedly saying "cmon" its distracting. or just talking #$+% in general and being good and applying pressure.

Originally Posted by fourfiftyeight

FIFA-fools that pick the best teams and think they're good
Or score a fluky goal and celebrate to the Max

this, and when people have to watch every single replay after they score.

Originally Posted by fourfiftyeight

FIFA-fools that pick the best teams and think they're good
Or score a fluky goal and celebrate to the Max

this, and when people have to watch every single replay after they score.

Modern Warfare 2 as a whole

ever since Black-ops dropped there is literally not one game of Ground-War where the host wont quit. I cant even get through a full game anymore.

Modern Warfare 2 as a whole

ever since Black-ops dropped there is literally not one game of Ground-War where the host wont quit. I cant even get through a full game anymore.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

-People disconnecting when they're losing, then you get disconnected and get a loss

Cant remember but I think I disconnected 2k10 on DC ALL AMERICAN
laugh.gif
, he was talking too much trash,
But 2K10 used to glitch a lot the first month it came out....I blamed it on the glitch, he was
mad.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

-People disconnecting when they're losing, then you get disconnected and get a loss

Cant remember but I think I disconnected 2k10 on DC ALL AMERICAN
laugh.gif
, he was talking too much trash,
But 2K10 used to glitch a lot the first month it came out....I blamed it on the glitch, he was
mad.gif

Those cheaters on COD, it's just the two of them boostin' stats and unlocks...it feels like you're walking in on the having sex and they got caught and boot you 
laugh.gif

Those cheaters on COD, it's just the two of them boostin' stats and unlocks...it feels like you're walking in on the having sex and they got caught and boot you 
laugh.gif

-Madden: getting BLOWN OUT by dudes who abuse the screen/cheese with Mike Vick
-2k11: I just can't get my rhythm back. DWade can't hit a jumper to save his life, Big Z will let anyone man handle him in the paint, and Mike Miller cannot hit a wide open jumper for anything. Don't get me started on Christina Bosh. I'm going to kill him one day. And smile about it
-Black Ops: not really any complaints. Just that sniping is getting out of hand. 4 bullets up close from my famas only injures him, but 1 snipe to my shoulder and I'm dead.

30t6p3b.gif
WOOSAH

-Madden: getting BLOWN OUT by dudes who abuse the screen/cheese with Mike Vick
-2k11: I just can't get my rhythm back. DWade can't hit a jumper to save his life, Big Z will let anyone man handle him in the paint, and Mike Miller cannot hit a wide open jumper for anything. Don't get me started on Christina Bosh. I'm going to kill him one day. And smile about it
-Black Ops: not really any complaints. Just that sniping is getting out of hand. 4 bullets up close from my famas only injures him, but 1 snipe to my shoulder and I'm dead.

30t6p3b.gif
WOOSAH

Back
Top Bottom