things that gets you mad that other ppl do through Video games?

sup with dudes pressing the pause button during free throws? @%++$ made **%*$##+$!%@#

sup with dudes pressing the pause button during free throws? @%++$ made **%*$##+$!%@#

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

-Madden: getting BLOWN OUT by dudes who abuse the screen/cheese with Mike Vick
-2k11: I just can't get my rhythm back. DWade can't hit a jumper to save his life, Big Z will let anyone man handle him in the paint, and Mike Miller cannot hit a wide open jumper for anything. Don't get me started on Christina Bosh. I'm going to kill him one day. And smile about it
-Black Ops: not really any complaints. Just that sniping is getting out of hand. 4 bullets up close from my famas only injures him, but 1 snipe to my shoulder and I'm dead.

30t6p3b.gif
WOOSAH

To be honest that's how it should be. If snipers weren't a OHK from the stomach and up, then there might as well not be any. BO isn't bad with the snipers like MW2 was. MOH is #%@%*+@ terrible though. Once you leave your spawn it's over.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

-Madden: getting BLOWN OUT by dudes who abuse the screen/cheese with Mike Vick
-2k11: I just can't get my rhythm back. DWade can't hit a jumper to save his life, Big Z will let anyone man handle him in the paint, and Mike Miller cannot hit a wide open jumper for anything. Don't get me started on Christina Bosh. I'm going to kill him one day. And smile about it
-Black Ops: not really any complaints. Just that sniping is getting out of hand. 4 bullets up close from my famas only injures him, but 1 snipe to my shoulder and I'm dead.

30t6p3b.gif
WOOSAH

To be honest that's how it should be. If snipers weren't a OHK from the stomach and up, then there might as well not be any. BO isn't bad with the snipers like MW2 was. MOH is #%@%*+@ terrible though. Once you leave your spawn it's over.

Fifa 11: when they leave the match just because you score at the 90th Min to take the lead.
mad.gif

Fifa 11: when they leave the match just because you score at the 90th Min to take the lead.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by needsomejays

Originally Posted by fourfiftyeight

FIFA-fools that pick the best teams and think they're good
Or score a fluky goal and celebrate to the Max

this, and when people have to watch every single replay after they score.

This. Fools at my school refuse to play with anybody but Barcelona and Inter, and talk so much *+%*, but cant beat you with ANY other teams

Originally Posted by needsomejays

Originally Posted by fourfiftyeight

FIFA-fools that pick the best teams and think they're good
Or score a fluky goal and celebrate to the Max

this, and when people have to watch every single replay after they score.

This. Fools at my school refuse to play with anybody but Barcelona and Inter, and talk so much *+%*, but cant beat you with ANY other teams

"Enemy spy plane inbound"
Oh I'm smooth, Ghost Pro FTW
pimp.gif

then I turn around and my teammate is 5 feet away going ham with the M60 for no reason
indifferent.gif

pimp.gif

then I turn around and my teammate is 5 feet away going ham with the M60 for no reason
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by RocSole

I seriously hate when people Drop Shot.
laugh.gif
I hate it so much..
I don't get the big deal with drop shots
it's easy to adjust your shot and still kill them

plus they nerfed the hell out of drop shots in black ops

Originally Posted by RocSole

I seriously hate when people Drop Shot.
laugh.gif
I hate it so much..
I don't get the big deal with drop shots
it's easy to adjust your shot and still kill them

plus they nerfed the hell out of drop shots in black ops

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

-People disconnecting when they're losing, then you get disconnected and get a loss
-Calling in a spy plane when they called a counter spy plane thingy

Thread/.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

-People disconnecting when they're losing, then you get disconnected and get a loss
-Calling in a spy plane when they called a counter spy plane thingy

Thread/.

Originally Posted by solemunchies

MVC2, infinites and Cable's block breaks when coming in
indifferent.gif

Little Big Planet with my sister and she just sucks at not knowing what to do.
Zombies with my cousins, they follow me to the windows that I try to repair and we have to fight til the end of our lives with no where to run
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by solemunchies

MVC2, infinites and Cable's block breaks when coming in
indifferent.gif

Little Big Planet with my sister and she just sucks at not knowing what to do.
Zombies with my cousins, they follow me to the windows that I try to repair and we have to fight til the end of our lives with no where to run
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JJ1223

pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  i hate ittt

Originally Posted by JJ1223

pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  i hate ittt

Playing Madden online is the absolute WORST. I swear people cheese more on this game than any other game. @#$@## rocket catches and @#$# 
indifferent.gif

And
laugh.gif
 at Ghost Pro then dude going ham with the M60 
roll.gif

Playing Madden online is the absolute WORST. I swear people cheese more on this game than any other game. @#$@## rocket catches and @#$# 
indifferent.gif

And
laugh.gif
 at Ghost Pro then dude going ham with the M60 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom