Things that girls do that get you every time?

Originally Posted by MC OTAKU

When they like this.
nzhhzt.jpg

devil.gif

Who's this? info
nerd.gif

When she gives you a restraining order and you can't come closer than 500 feet.

Playing hard to get
pimp.gif

When they take a page out of Usher's "That's what its made for" and whisper in the ear sayin "This here got your name on It"
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

All the lil sentimental bull %+#% that I'm too hard on the outside to admit I like.... (sike!).. LIKE:

-the lip bite
-The "Come and get it" look
-When they sleep and smile at the same time.. like, how? Who does that?! The hell IS that?
embarassed.gif

-that "ooh baby" whisper... Man..

All this right here gets me weak evertytime
smh.gif

we wear uniforms at my school, so when ever girls grab my tie and give me that face its a wrap.

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

All the lil sentimental bull %+#% that I'm too hard on the outside to admit I like.... (sike!).. LIKE:

-the lip bite
-The "Come and get it" look
-When they sleep and smile at the same time.. like, how? Who does that?! The hell IS that?
embarassed.gif

-that "ooh baby" whisper... Man..

All this right here gets me weak evertytime
smh.gif
I forgot to add:

When women talk mad aggressively about sex to me like they're one of the guys or something. I got this one thingI ain't even hit yet.. shorty got a straight up potty mouth about sex
laugh.gif
. Man... she be catching ME off guard. We could just be chilling and she'llbe like, "Man, I need this #*!+% beat up in the wost way. I'm tryna sweat this wrap out, %%%#." I just be like..."Well, uh.. damn.. Imean... I can help you with that if need be
embarassed.gif
"

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Wear nothing but heels and get on the bed and spread their legs.

Gets me every time.
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
nothing but heels and earrings

ALL OF THE ABOVE FROM BOTH PG'S

BUT THE HUMMING WHILE TALKING TO JR. IS THE BEST....STRAIGHT PLAYING SPEED BAG WIT HER TONSILS WHEN IM FINISHING

when she puts her butt on the pole in the subway car

bending over in front of me

moan,

a few other things but NT will ban me for those
laugh.gif

I remember my ex used to play with her hair when she talked to me. And she used to give me 'that look'..
embarassed.gif

SMH @ myself for wanting to call her up right now..

make me laugh is the special one but just looking good on my standards scale is enuff 4 me and when they bust the whole verse from that devin the dude spitfrom Oo na na na na from lil jons album

Back
Top Bottom