Things That Irk You Playing Video Games

Ouch? No one ever said I couldnt overcome it, but that doesnt mean I have to like it. I'm fully aware of how competitive video games have gotten and do very well in the games that I play "competitively". Doesnt mean I want to play the Heat/Thunder every game or play a game of level 50 High Slayer in full parties on Guardian which almost always ends in a 20 kill snoozefest. Those things take away from my enjoyment of the game. 
This too. Downright terrible. When the severs used to mess up so bad that the rosters for online teams would get mixed up was beyond bad.

i figured you were talking more about fighting games because they're more synonymous with the term "cheesing" e.g. doing the same **** over and over. Funny thing the game I was thinking in my head is the same guy I'd cry about it because with better players its ridiculous.

Hulk Drones in umvc3. or vergil jam session. real rap vergil by himself is so ******ed

I kinda quit all sports game a while back. I just grew out of it, Madden fell off and 2k was fun but i didn't care for it that much. Fifa was amazing but i just didn't own it.

had no idea people still played halo either. I love that series but I stopped playing because... everyone else stopped playing.

Halo's main problem is it's too complex right now, what makes games great is simplicity. you split the community with 1000000000000 game types. and throw in all those stupid special perk load outs.

I pray they change their mind about the power weapon spawns in halo 4 though.

Yo whats you guys GT for UMVC3 i wanna run some games in like 15 mins if possible

Last edited:
I completely agree with you about fighting games. I don't play many games now, but i used to get HEATED playing Capcom vs SNK, where you could be whooping all kinds of ***, then SHin Akuma or God Rugal would wipe you out with three moves >: :smh:

I've practiced for hours in Marvel VS.Capcom 2, but a team of all Iron-Man,War-Machine,and Cable is still a problem. 

I haaaaaaaaaaaate that team. Cheapest team of all time :lol: I used to pick Gambit, Sabertooth, and Dr Doom, having Gambit shoot all his cards out while Sabertooth had Birdie shoot her gun a million times

Last edited:
I completely agree with you about fighting games. I don't play many games now, but i used to get HEATED playing Capcom vs SNK, where you could be whooping all kinds of ***, then SHin Akuma or God Rugal would wipe you out with three moves >: :smh:
they need to bring this game back, with online :pimp:. i never played it :wow:

but yeah I agree LAG is annoying itself :smh:

Last edited:
-messing up on the last lap of Midnight club 2 because you knew you had to do it again
-in MLB the show, those stingy batters who either foul off all your pitches or won't swing on your strikeout pitches
-a lot of pissy people on GT5/Forza online, some dude got mad at me for blocking him? The hell am i supposed to do? :lol:
-in Hitman, when you get caught for the smallest things and the guards start shooting you while you try to figure out what you did wrong

and last
-dumb teammates on NBA 2k myplayer....and horrible coaching

Playing any game Midway produced back in the day. Computer will do thee ***** most!!!

Had me throwing controllers @ screen

Last edited:
^

The Heat aren't really an issue on 2k.

I'm borderline unbeatable on that game.

What team you use?

It's just annoying how people will use Lebron constantly and he'll have like 50, while I'll still get the W and my points are spread out. :lol:

MW3: lag comp, host disadvantage or whatever it's called.

There's now way that I'm coming around a corner already spraying knowing there's a camper there waiting and get a good second and a half on him STILL spraying and he kills me instantly. And the kill cam shows me aimlessly walking around the corner like an idiot. Made me stop playing for a few months.

Arkham Asylum & City: Riddler trophies

Metal Gear Solid 3: old sniper boss, can't remember his name

San Andreas: flying missions in the desert

Cheesers in general

riddler_trophy.png

2k12 cheating when playing on high difficulties.
Oh Ray Allen just missed five open 3s in a row when my timing was perfect...ok
yo i swear 2k makes you lose games sometimes. missing wide open 3's, no fouls getting called for you, other team draining 3's with hands in their face all day...

-messing up on the last lap of Midnight club 2 because you knew you had to do it again
-in MLB the show, those stingy batters who either foul off all your pitches or won't swing on your strikeout pitches
-a lot of pissy people on GT5/Forza online, some dude got mad at me for blocking him? The hell am i supposed to do? :lol:
-in Hitman, when you get caught for the smallest things and the guards start shooting you while you try to figure out what you did wrong

and last
-dumb teammates on NBA 2k myplayer....and horrible coaching

Hitman was mad frustrating

Trying to beat Metal Gear on that mode where you automatically lose if spotted

Stupid *** puzzles in action games like God of War and Devil May Cry. I want to kill people and tear stuff up, not do some convoluted puzzle with fountains and waterfalls

People who don't cooperate in online shooters

noobs dammit...
god dam noobs....

makes me rage when i see a noob thats doint extremely terrible >:

People going up soft as **** in 2K. I'm sorry but Dwight Howard should not be throwing up a scoop layup only to get blocked by Mario Chalmers **** is ridiculous b.

People who think they're nice in 2K. Usually the ones who spam superstars :smh:

Speaking of superstars in 2K it's ridiculous how cheap some of them are. Kevin Durant gets a little bit of steam and he is suddenly able to dunk on ANYONE, AND get the and one :smh:

Kobe can hit fadeaway triple team jumpers like it's nothing and all of a sudden is able to dunk on people better than Blake Griffin :smh:

dudes who dont play their own defense in 2k
One of my friends does this. That 2k off ball defense is cheap to me. I'll tell him all the time how weak he is for it. :lol:

level 3 x factor.  strider low health
I use Arthur as my anchor in that game. Level 3 X factor + arthur's super armor = CHEAP. All of his projectiles will kill a full health character with 3 or 4 connects. Takes 8 or 9 to chip a full health character to death. It's ridiculous because you can basically lock somebody in blockstun and just keep launching until they die. If they try to fly away, Arthur got a homing projectile that knocks people out of the sky and does stupid damage. I can only imagine how people feel after they damn near perfect me then lose their whole squad to arthur in 20 seconds.

Last edited:
^

The Heat aren't really an issue on 2k.

I'm borderline unbeatable on that game.
What team you use?

It's just annoying how people will use Lebron constantly and he'll have like 50, while I'll still get the W and my points are spread out.
laugh.gif
If you bring out the Heat/OKC then I'll pull out the Lake Show and It'll be curtains.

Otherwise, I roll with the Pacers or NO. 
Still curtains.

In FIFA 12 pro ranked matches when ppl are ******g selfish not passing the ball. We'll be on a fastbreak outnumbering the other team 6 to 3 but homeboy wont pass the ball because he's dribling and then take a 30 yard shot. ******g morons

Well, I guess the one thing that annoys me while playing 2k is when I try to play a quick team up game.

You finally get 10 players only to have more than half of them quit within the first 1 of game play.

Those few times when you have a solid game and a team that actually know how to play, 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom