Things That May Go Extinct In The Future

Lol at Legal Virgins...

Tv.. it will be merged with computers and phones will be computers too eventually. All in one devises ftw...

Manuel Toilet flush lever/switch
Personal Checks

Originally Posted by supeRsiC97

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

watches.
people still wear watches?
grin.gif

i use my cell phone for the time
happy.gif
You sound like my boy. I don't get that logic. Isn't it easier to just look at your wrist instead of digging in your pocket?
laugh.gif
well unless you got a nice expensive watch you're trying to show off.......there's no point in wearing one.....if you have your cell on you.

That is not true. Mountain climbing, you want to be grabbing your cellphone if your hanging 100 feet on the side of the cliff.
The same with diving, you don't want to bring your cellphone underwater.
Pilots, cellphones usually screw up their instruments.
Travelers, GMT watches are their best friend. Most people's cellphone doesn't work internationally.
When all these technology fails and the end of the world comes and you are a survivor, these automatic watches or these Atomic G-Shocks will be one of the mostreliable things out there.

watches.
grin.gif

happy.gif
You sound like my boy. I don't get that logic. Isn't it easier to just look at your wrist instead of digging in your pocket?
laugh.gif
well unless you got a nice expensive watch you're trying to show off.......there's no point in wearing one.....if you have your cell on you.
True, I'm just saying if you have a like a digital joint its easier. Anything with hands, then yea a cell phone makes sense.

Originally Posted by RFX45

watches.
grin.gif

happy.gif
laugh.gif

That is not true. Mountain climbing, you want to be grabbing your cellphone if your hanging 100 feet on the side of the cliff.
The same with diving, you don't want to bring your cellphone underwater.
Pilots, cellphones usually screw up their instruments.
Travelers, GMT watches are their best friend. Most people's cellphone doesn't work internationally.
When all these technology fails and the end of the world comes and you are a survivor, these automatic watches or these Atomic G-Shocks will be one of the most reliable things out there.
I've been wearing a watch since that casio that could store phone #s and if I ever don't have a watch on I feel nekid

My contributions:
Mammals
Real Freedom (someone will always be able to find you (big brother) chips in DL's, Passports, etc.))
Intelligent People
Oklahoma City Thunder

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Originally Posted by RFX45

watches.
grin.gif

happy.gif
laugh.gif

Watches will never disappear.
Exactly, but people use the cell phone cuz it's faster to read. Believe it or not there are still plenty of grown !$% people who can't read a clock quickly.

My contributions:

WNBA
MLS
G-Unit clothing / record label
All music magazines
Newspapers
Free urban radio stations
BET
DVD's
desktop PC's
car keys
QFT

Most new cars are now coming out with the Push Start Ignition.

A coworker of mine added Professors since majority of school offer Video/Tele Courses. Just watch it from another university.

Not to mention
Pontiac
Hummer
Range Rovers
Basically any Gas Guzzling V8 Engine Vehicle

white people
polar bears
x box
chrystler
desktops
pork
plasma tv's
amy winehhouse
satellite radio
first class on the plane

watches.
grin.gif

happy.gif

My man, watches have never been for telling time.

I don't know about CD's, but does anyone still make portable CD players?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kc24688

why would you pay any money for a newspaper when its online for free and a lot more convenient to read

i dont see these goin anywhere

not everybody has internet, computers, fancy cell phones

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

Landline phones were the first thing to come to mind. CD's also.

naw, i hope these dont go out either. they are more reliable than cell phones. i hate all this new tech stuff, while it makes things easier, the old stuff ismore reliable

I think their are a few people out there who enjoy having a piece of paper in their hand to read the news out at a park or something.

I forgot where I read this, but I heard BEES.. Scientist are trying to create something that does what a bee does.. DONT KNOW HOW TRUE THIS IS THOUGH SO PLEASEDONT QUOTE ME.

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

Pay phones
Magazines and newspapers, which will all end up as online publications
Magazines? I don't know about that.

How about wooden pencils though? I rarely see people using those...it's always a mechanical pencil or a pen.

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

Originally Posted by kc24688

why would you pay any money for a newspaper when its online for free and a lot more convenient to read

i dont see these goin anywhere

not everybody has internet, computers, fancy cell phones

Very true, but the majority do. and the lil that want that newspapers are not enough to offset the cost to the publisher. buffet was talkin about thisrecently.

Back
Top Bottom