Things to do in ATL

:x luckily my commute isn't bad 15-20 on surface roads, 10 if I take 75, is college park a good place to live?

I mean... I wouldn't aspire for College Park. I grew up between there and Riverdale. Atlanta has a lot better to offer. Look into Union City, Fayetteville, Fairburn, Morrow, etc.

College Park isn't bad. Historic College park is actually nice. Main Street area. I have a friend that owns a house off Rugby that easily worth $175,000+ and she makes six figures a year. Main Street has nice community restaurants and a couple bars and it's right on I85/I285.

I'd say check it out for yourself. It could be a good place depending on your income and where you'll be working and hanging out.

College Park isn't bad. Historic College park is actually nice. Main Street area. I have a friend that owns a house off Rugby that easily worth $175,000+ and she makes six figures a year. Main Street has nice community restaurants and a couple bars and it's right on I85/I285.

I'd say check it out for yourself. It could be a good place depending on your income and where you'll be working and hanging out.

I suppose it's just me being biased after living here for so long.

90 minutes to go 9 miles :rofl:

Derry wins at losing to ATL traffic

That was the worst morning ever, each morning I wake up at 6:30 and check the traffic b4 I do anything, I saw that and texted my boss immediately like, "it aint happening today, ima be late so you know" lol

In the afternoon when Im on my ish I work out straight after work so I dont have to deal with traffic, but lately i've been skipping and sitting in hour traffic after work because im a lazy fat *** loser

I think the summit we had at Stats a few years back went pretty well. We watched a Georgia game, had some drinks, and roamed Peachtree for a little bit. We can do something similar. What's up with October 24th or October 25th?

It's a smooth little spot on Peachtree Rd. and Lenox Rd. in the UGA business school building.  A bunch of TV's and the crowd isn't crazy.  Cjeck it out

I'll let you know in a few hours.  Headed that way in a min.  But their TV game is on point, and they always have a game on.

I'm down for the summit. My schedule is pretty much open, so just lemme know. Who has my number? I might not check this thread often, so I just need a date. Or you could hit me with a PM with the info once it's finalized.

Yea it's a nice spot right across the street from Lenox mall, and it's never really crowed to the point of waiting for seating or having to yell over people.  It's pretty laid back.

Friday - Edgewood Ave is a good look. Prive is cool if you're into a younger crowd. Lots of nice honeys be in there.

Saturday - Pregame at Boogaloo then hit up Suite...that's my go-to spot. 

This weekend is Morehouse/Spelman Homecoming. I might tailgate at the game then hit up one of the parties. 

Last edited:
Spellhouse tailgate is the absolute move from like 2-8.

Free food, drinks, unlimited loose yambs looking to turn up later in the night.

Last year was epic.

Bra grits and biscuits this weekend shud be live. Also ask around for the club that night ir the night b4 the tailgate last year it went down at opera and another spot downtown

Back
Top Bottom