Things to know about being in NYC for NYE?

I'll be in NYC for New Year's Eve, & my 2nd time in NYC altogether.

What are some things I should know? & is Times Square the best move for when the ball drops? or are there other alternatives?

nerd.gif

I'll be in NYC for New Year's Eve, & my 2nd time in NYC altogether.

What are some things I should know? & is Times Square the best move for when the ball drops? or are there other alternatives?

nerd.gif

i dont (#&$# with NYC on NYE ever.

ya just never know whats gonna pop off

i dont (#&$# with NYC on NYE ever.

ya just never know whats gonna pop off

yeah what he said ^ i lived in nyc all my life be i would not go down there mad drunk people and its mad crowded the trains are running mad slow ... son dont go *%!+@ wack lol

yeah what he said ^ i lived in nyc all my life be i would not go down there mad drunk people and its mad crowded the trains are running mad slow ... son dont go *%!+@ wack lol

Lived in NYC since I was 2 years young.
I would NEVER go to times square on NYE.

Thats about the only advice you need to follow for this day. Everything else is fair game.

I'm gonna be NYC from the 30th-1st though? So I have to do something.
laugh.gif

Any alternatives?

Lived in NYC since I was 2 years young.
I would NEVER go to times square on NYE.

Thats about the only advice you need to follow for this day. Everything else is fair game.

I'm gonna be NYC from the 30th-1st though? So I have to do something.
laugh.gif

Any alternatives?

i don't fx with the ball drop in time sq...last yr it rained. i DID go to the China club in time sq during new yrs.

one of the best time i've ever had going out. open bar ftw and music was
pimp.gif
dancin x drinking = no1 in the club could count down by the time midnight came...we were all too drunk
pimp.gif

i don't fx with the ball drop in time sq...last yr it rained. i DID go to the China club in time sq during new yrs.

one of the best time i've ever had going out. open bar ftw and music was
pimp.gif
dancin x drinking = no1 in the club could count down by the time midnight came...we were all too drunk
pimp.gif

I'll keep the China Club in the back of my mind.

That's what I'm asking, other alternatives.

I feel like the ball drop would be a great experience, but if there are safer or better alternatives, @#!% the ball drop.

I feel like the ball drop would be a great experience, but if there are safer or better alternatives, @#!% the ball drop.

I have no idea why anyone would want to stand in the freezing cold in a very tight group of people for hours on NYE to watch the ball drop. I would pick an open bar party at a restaurant, bar or club and spurge for tickets. Stay away from Time Square all together and don't expect a cab on NYE, plan to take the subway or walk.

I have no idea why anyone would want to stand in the freezing cold in a very tight group of people for hours on NYE to watch the ball drop. I would pick an open bar party at a restaurant, bar or club and spurge for tickets. Stay away from Time Square all together and don't expect a cab on NYE, plan to take the subway or walk.

Originally Posted by MBen32

I feel like the ball drop would be a great experience, but if there are safer or better alternatives, $*!% the ball drop.

actually it just came to mind that china club might've closed down. just keep club in back of mind i guess.

Originally Posted by MBen32

I feel like the ball drop would be a great experience, but if there are safer or better alternatives, $*!% the ball drop.

actually it just came to mind that china club might've closed down. just keep club in back of mind i guess.

I hate going to Times Square anyway, so there's no way I'd be caught dead in that cluster-f on New Years.

Back
Top Bottom