Things you thought were true, but then it turns out you were an idiot.

Originally Posted by DimSum9

when I was a kid, I always thought if something was wrong with the car, it would blow up.

same
laugh.gif

wayyyy too much gta for my age
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SCOfoshO

LMAO. I couldn't stop laughing as I scrolled through the thread. YUKU SMH

Yo I had to put the laptop down and walk out of the room after I saw those 59 posts
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SCOfoshO

LMAO. I couldn't stop laughing as I scrolled through the thread. YUKU SMH

Yo I had to put the laptop down and walk out of the room after I saw those 59 posts
roll.gif

Yuku
eek.gif

For a second I thought all 7 pages were going to be that post
laugh.gif

EDIT- Forgot to say I thought the same thing as a youngin'.

Yuku
eek.gif

laugh.gif

EDIT- Forgot to say I thought the same thing as a youngin'.

Originally Posted by Oskar Kokoshka

Yuku
eek.gif

laugh.gif

After the 1st 20 I was praying the next page was all his response...
laugh.gif

Dude was mad impatient..

He was sitting there going "I must make NT laugh"... *Click*  (Slow as hell)  "*##?" *Click* (Still not moving). "MY life is ruined *Click* (Nothing) "F This" *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click**Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* 

Niketalk is great
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Oskar Kokoshka

Yuku
eek.gif

laugh.gif

After the 1st 20 I was praying the next page was all his response...
laugh.gif

Dude was mad impatient..

He was sitting there going "I must make NT laugh"... *Click*  (Slow as hell)  "*##?" *Click* (Still not moving). "MY life is ruined *Click* (Nothing) "F This" *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click**Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click* 

Niketalk is great
pimp.gif

when I was 7 I asked my mom, "Do girls go pee pee from their nipples?"

needless to say my mother laughed in my face.
eyes.gif

-The Juice

when I was 7 I asked my mom, "Do girls go pee pee from their nipples?"

needless to say my mother laughed in my face.
eyes.gif

-The Juice

This thread is straight comedy..

I used to think Leprechauns actually existed.

I thought strawberries were made from cow poop hahahahaha. Smh I was around 10 and my cousin told me, while I was eating a strawberry filled donut, that strawberries were processed from cow poop like hot dogs and spam were made out of cow parts...

This thread is straight comedy..

I used to think Leprechauns actually existed.

I thought strawberries were made from cow poop hahahahaha. Smh I was around 10 and my cousin told me, while I was eating a strawberry filled donut, that strawberries were processed from cow poop like hot dogs and spam were made out of cow parts...

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I thought black people's ejaculate was black.

what???
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I thought eggs were a fruit, back in 1st grade when learning the food pyramid

I remember seriously arguing that kilometers per hour was faster than miles per hour. Like 100 kmph would be fast than 100 mph

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I thought black people's ejaculate was black.

what???
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I thought eggs were a fruit, back in 1st grade when learning the food pyramid

I remember seriously arguing that kilometers per hour was faster than miles per hour. Like 100 kmph would be fast than 100 mph

i thought dogs had a spot right under their tail that told you if it was a boy or girl...to this day i swear on everything i love i saw a dog when i lived in FT. Mead in MD that had a blue dot with a b in it and thats how i knew it was a boy...

i thought dogs had a spot right under their tail that told you if it was a boy or girl...to this day i swear on everything i love i saw a dog when i lived in FT. Mead in MD that had a blue dot with a b in it and thats how i knew it was a boy...

Back
Top Bottom