Things you thought were true, but then it turns out you were an idiot.

Originally Posted by ekon one

I once licked an electrical plug because my mom told me not to
eek.gif
me too!
smh.gif

also when i was younger when ever i saw a map like this
index.gif
i would wonder, why won't they show the other side of it...(thinking that they only showed one side)
ohwell.gif

i too also thought girls peed out their butts
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ricky robot

I would see old black & white films/pictures and assume that color didn't exist in the past.
smh.gif

laugh.gif
me too! i thought black and white movies were made during a time when color did not exist.

Originally Posted by ricky robot

I would see old black & white films/pictures and assume that color didn't exist in the past.
smh.gif

laugh.gif
me too! i thought black and white movies were made during a time when color did not exist.

Originally Posted by KillerCrossover

Parents told me that when the ice cream truck plays music, it means he ran out of ice cream

roll.gif

One time my uncle gave me one of those big square batterys and said that if I licked the terminals it tasted like candy.....
tired.gif

Parents told me that when the ice cream truck plays music, it means he ran out of ice cream

roll.gif

One time my uncle gave me one of those big square batterys and said that if I licked the terminals it tasted like candy.....
tired.gif

Thanks to Georgetown University, I was well into my 20's before I realized that Hoyas was NOT spanish for bulldog.
smh.gif

Lol @ me thinking Oscar was tough because his last name was "Of the Bulldog"
smile.gif
)

Thanks to Georgetown University, I was well into my 20's before I realized that Hoyas was NOT spanish for bulldog.
smh.gif

Lol @ me thinking Oscar was tough because his last name was "Of the Bulldog"
smile.gif
)

roll.gif
That is the meanest thing i've ever heard!

roll.gif
That is the meanest thing i've ever heard!

Originally Posted by marsloves

I also thought that when you take a shower all the water that goes down the drain comes right back up through the shower head, When i pee'd in the shower i  thought pee was falling on me
laugh.gif

This is when i was like 5 NT!
& yet you kept on peeing... you nasty

i used to be obsessed with beets & carrots when i was a kid. one day i went through a whole can of beets & i noticed that my pee turned a reddish color. i thought i was turning into one & i feared the same would happen if i kept eating carrots.

Originally Posted by marsloves

I also thought that when you take a shower all the water that goes down the drain comes right back up through the shower head, When i pee'd in the shower i  thought pee was falling on me
laugh.gif

This is when i was like 5 NT!
& yet you kept on peeing... you nasty

i used to be obsessed with beets & carrots when i was a kid. one day i went through a whole can of beets & i noticed that my pee turned a reddish color. i thought i was turning into one & i feared the same would happen if i kept eating carrots.

I used to think everyone worked in Manhattan and they left the lights on in their offices at night to make the skyline look cool
laugh.gif

I used to think everyone worked in Manhattan and they left the lights on in their offices at night to make the skyline look cool
laugh.gif

I watched a lot of 'Magic school bus' when I was little, so i thought most of the stuff on that show were real....

I watched a lot of 'Magic school bus' when I was little, so i thought most of the stuff on that show were real....

Back
Top Bottom