Things you will not tolerate a female doing around you VOL. I can't believe you did that

Untucking...

Na she can do anything; she comes to me and says "What does my breathe smell like?"

Hilarious to me why I got her.

Touching my cars audio system.
Nagging.
Going through my phone.
Breathing.
Talking or trying to kiss me while I am doing something.

OMG I HATE THIS MAN...I am very sensitive about my music, and when u go round messin stuff up ima mess u up.
mad.gif

Questioning me. "Why you like Polo so much?" "Why you wanna watch that movie" "Why you driving way out
there for?"

!^#*# shut yo *%^ up!

Originally Posted by mdwst9

OMG I HATE THIS MAN...I am very sensitive about my music, and when u go round messin stuff up ima mess u up.
mad.gif

I am sayin, I got some Killa on blast, and she puts in some 2002 Jahiem
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Talk on the phone or text. That's the quickest way for a chick to piss me off when she's around me. Whether it's in the car or at my apartment.

Normal, short-convos are okay but when you're having extended convos with people via text while chilling with me you might get kicked out
Couldn't have said it any better

Originally Posted by Executive76

Talk on the phone or text. That's the quickest way for a chick to piss me off when she's around me. Whether it's in the car or at my apartment.

Normal, short-convos are okay but when you're having extended convos with people via text while chilling with me you might get kicked out
Couldn't have said it any better

Total and Epic Disrespect
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

Yeah don't touch my radio is a big rule, and smoking

Or the air-conditioner. Tell what you want and I'll make the decision. Or what about when they call you and constantly put you on hold and and talking toothers in the household and get mad when you hang up.
indifferent.gif

Normal, short-convos are okay but when you're having extended convos with people via text while chilling with me you might get kicked out.

word

Originally Posted by geminifly

Questioning me. "Why you like Polo so much?" "Why you wanna watch that movie" "Why you driving way out
there for?"

!^#*# shut yo *%^ up!

*claps hands* TRUE INDEED! Questioning things that don't need to be questioned is a good way to piss me off!

Back
Top Bottom