Things your neighbors doesn't know about you. Post for the LOL

I'll start
laugh.gif

1) One of my white neighbor doesn't know i used to steal his internet
laugh.gif

2) My Guatemala next door neighbor doesn't know i want to $%@  his daughter. I peeping Tom on her everytime she walks her dog or washes her car
devil.gif
Her booty look
eek.gif
devil.gif
tongue.gif
when she wear spandex pant. She has a bf though
mad.gif

I live in an apartment complex and our walls are pretty thick but every other night at 11PM I can hear them doing the dirty. Good thing he can only last 3 minutes or I would go crazy by now.

Pics of the Guatemalen honey you're stalking (and I KNOW you have them so don't front) or no participation from me sir.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

I'll start
laugh.gif

1) One of my white neighbor doesn't know i used to steal his internet
laugh.gif

2) My Guatemala next door neighbor doesn't know i want to $%@  his daughter. I peeping Tom on her everytime she walks her dog or washes her car
devil.gif
Her booty look
eek.gif
devil.gif
tongue.gif
when she wear spandex pant. She has a bf though
mad.gif
PICS?
nerd.gif

Sometimes I throw my cigarette bud into my neighbors side of the yard. But I make the conscience effort to try not to.

Also, one time I couldn't find parking on the block, so I went to park the car temporarily in the same neighbors' driveway and ended up tapping the gate in its opposite direction.. had to get one of our other neighbors to fix it..  I had my cousin take the fall (he lives in another borough)
ohwell.gif

I pretend I am on my phone when leaving sometimes because they will talk to me forever if I don't

Originally Posted by StillIn729

I pretend I am on my phone when leaving sometimes because they will talk to me forever if I don't
This is true for me also

when i was younger walking through my neighbors backyard was a huge shortcut
used to steal their golfballs and im not proud of it but ive taken a fair number of @$@@# in their yard as well

Our neighbors to the left have no clue who we are because they're super Christian and know that my family is Muslim (although I'm an Atheist). They've been rude to us, but what they don't know is that I dump all our weeds on their pre-grown lawn while they're at church on Sundays.

I took a dump in my neighbor's front yard... They dont use it cuz its all plants anyways.. I wanted to see how long until my dump dissappeared... I did this about five times because i just got used to it..

I got drunk and took all the patio furniture in my neighbors deck and put in my other neighbors deck that were facing each other.. Then i chuckled to myself as I went to sleep to imagine how that conversation went the next day...

I stole one of my neighbor's paper every fourth sunday of the month for work purposes...

Why is it worth mentioning that the guy you steal internet from is white?

when they smoke weed ... whether i want to or not .. i get 'cool n collected'
the AC just sucks it all in ..
tired.gif

Originally Posted by santi19

I used to steal my neighbors internet too
laugh.gif

Same here, however when they locked I was
mad.gif
then i saw it had a open network again i did the grimey and changed the password and username to GOTCHA!!!(Only smart people will know how to do this)
pimp.gif
a week later i saw it in the trash can.
eek.gif
pimp.gif
#hackswagg

Not actually my neighbors, but live a few houses down ~

I want to report them for not taking care of all the little kids on the street while they're high. Seriously, how is a two year old going to be outside, playing on the street while you are high in your garage.

Back
Top Bottom