Things your neighbors doesn't know about you. Post for the LOL

Somewhat like a neighbor...When I was 15, we had this fine women that would rent downstairs of our house. Whenever I'm home alone and she's bouta leave,I'd watch her leave and run down to her room and check out her panties/thong stash and bust a nut. I'd go through her dirty drawers and smell that thang....goodness I had the best time of my life until the dumb broad lit a curtain on fire nd almost burned the house down so my parents had to let her go...SMH.

Originally Posted by 23kidd

Somewhat like a neighbor...When I was 15, we had this fine women that would rent downstairs of our house. Whenever I'm home alone and she's bouta leave,I'd watch her leave and run down to her room and check out her panties/thong stash and bust a nut. I'd go through her dirty drawers and smell that thang....goodness I had the best time of my life until the dumb broad lit a curtain on fire nd almost burned the house down so my parents had to let her go...SMH.
jesus 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I heard them having sex the other day and now have a need to find out what the girl making the moaning noises looks like. I'm always making the drive in front of their house on the adjacent neighborhood (neighbors in my backyard) to see if she's out there. Saw him and he wasn't anyone I would peg for having a hot GF, but you never know, I guess. The silhouette of her body when she ran to the bathroom after their session was
pimp.gif

I'm just curious is all.
laugh.gif

I remember being 12 and peeing g on my neighbors house, don't know why though just felt like being a bad !##.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

I'll start
laugh.gif

2) My Guatemala next door neighbor doesn't know i want to $%@  his daughter. I peeping Tom on her everytime she walks her dog or washes her car
devil.gif
Her booty look
eek.gif
devil.gif
tongue.gif
when she wear spandex pant. She has a bf though
mad.gif

Man, yall internet users are WEIRD.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

jesus 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

2a9668x.gif

684utw.gif

jesus 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

jesus 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

SON
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by tecca nena

I took a dump in my neighbor's front yard... They dont use it cuz its all plants anyways.. I wanted to see how long until my dump dissappeared... I did this about five times because i just got used to it..

I got drunk and took all the patio furniture in my neighbors deck and put in my other neighbors deck that were facing each other.. Then i chuckled to myself as I went to sleep to imagine how that conversation went the next day...

I stole one of my neighbor's paper every fourth sunday of the month for work purposes...
what the hell??

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Pics of the Guatemalen honey you're stalking (and I KNOW you have them so don't front) or no participation from me sir.
Sorry i wish i can take a pic now
laugh.gif
. Honey is dime. Her butt look similar like this
tumblr_m2yiayfobI1qh8ojpo1_500.jpg

One day I'm going to make her cheat on her bf so i can tap and bust all over that
tongue.gif

I hate the woman who lives across from me.
Family to the left asked me to watch the dogs while they were on vacation, found some things in the drawer I didn't expect 
laugh.gif

My next door neighbor is a punk #%# dude. I don't know for sure if he hits his girl but about 3 or 4 times a week she be screaming loud as @$#$, and they not smashing. The police have been over there a few times but its still going on. It just kills the mood when I got chick at my place and all she hear is another girl screaming for her life.

The guy in front of us doesn't know I smashed his wife.

And the guy around the corner doesn't know I smashed his daughter.

Not really neighbors I know, but we all live in same gated community. Oh well
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Originally Posted by santi19

I used to steal my neighbors internet too
laugh.gif

Same here, however when they locked I was
mad.gif
then i saw it had a open network again i did the grimey and changed the password and username to GOTCHA!!!(Only smart people will know how to do this)
pimp.gif
a week later i saw it in the trash can.
eek.gif
pimp.gif
#hackswagg
roll.gif
roll.gif
i do this all the time. people need to at least put a real password other than admin if they want an open network

My next door neighbor on one side of my my house doesn't know I've been buying dro from my neighbor on the other side for the past 7 years
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by jjs136

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

laugh.gif

roll.gif

damn
pimp.gif

I got 3 6'5" dudes hunting me in 2 towns right now, can't imagine smashing chicks in my own vicinity.

Back
Top Bottom