Things You've Always Wondered/Random Thoughts

- If a blind person got throat from a dude and enjoyed it, but thought it was a female, Would that make him AYO?

Why do females leave their homes with mustaches, goatees, 5 o'clock shadows, and overall facial hair like it's nothing or like they're doing it? Dothey not have mirrors?

I'd like to know this because it infuriates me. Talking with ya friends or on the phones smiling and shh like you auditioned for Castaway.

if a female gets pregnant on purpose (poking tiny holes in condoms or lying about birth control) they should be arrested for reckless endangerment or at leastpay a fine.

Is there an after life, and is there a God?
Is history really all in the writer's perspective and could it actually be different than how we've been taught to believe it?
Is there life outside of Earth and what is it like?

how does one get the chance to become a FBI agent? it's not like they take applications
or a spy

Originally Posted by NyZiNFaMoUs

do bald people use shampoo?
laugh.gif

im going to ask yall a riddle.

what is my riddle?

Note: i asked many people this and nobody got it on the first try.

also, i have Godfather 2 on DVD and it has 2 discs, on the second discs it starts out with Mike in court.........when did they go to court? like it seems awhole lot of stuff is missing between the 1s and 2nd disc

park on driveways but drive on parkways?

whats gonna be the next hot trend?

do you have to experience something tragic to do something amazing?

Originally Posted by omgitswes

how does one get the chance to become a FBI agent? it's not like they take applications
or a spy

I believe you go through a hiring process for the FBI just like for most law enforcement jobs. Not like you submit a resume and apply. Interviews,Polygraphs, Psychological Examinations, Background Checks, etc. are all part of that process.

- I've always wondered if it was possible to create a product that maintained hair length? that way you'd only need one haircut and be set for life orhowever long you'd want to.

- why do we tip waiters, bartenders, and valet employees but every other job we don't feel the need to?

- how is it that something recreational such as a sport can pay millions for a living while teachers and other important careers are "underpaid"? (Iknow the fact that athletes make money for teams and leagues is the answer but to me it's crazy)

I know I get these thoughts all the time but can't remember them at the moment.

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

im going to ask yall a riddle.

what is my riddle?

Note: i asked many people this and nobody got it on the first try.

also, i have Godfather 2 on DVD and it has 2 discs, on the second discs it starts out with Mike in court.........when did they go to court? like it seems a whole lot of stuff is missing between the 1s and 2nd disc
What ever riddle i give you.

and the dude that asked is there a heaven and stuff, read 23 mins in hell. Its pretty convincing.

Twins dont have the same finger prints, everyone is unique in this world.

For the fbi question, i guess join the milliatry or become a cop and be the best at the job and youll find out how to be one. Or school.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Why is New York, NEW YORK? Where is Old York?
Somewhere in the North like the Netherlands or Denmark or one of them Danish countries where the Vikings use to lamp at. EDIT - Ok well it was an English guy but at the time Danes and the English were getting it on and shh I'm pretty sure the name originated from them, could be confused with Whales though.

BRO, its the Dutch, not the Danish. The Dutch built their colony as a purely commercial interest, but the British colonists, as stated in anotherpost, ended up taking it and renaming it

Why do people pay 100's of dollars for their shoe collection, but can't dress?

I am extremely attracted to lesbians.....Like seriously, they are sexier than straight females.

Double stuffed Oreos are really quadruple stuffed.

Why does every girl at the club front like she doesn't want to dance as much as the guys do.

I wonder how many people actually understand my sig.....

I wonder if people actually realize how many rappers lie in their tracks, I say 99 percent.

I never pretend to know that GOD exists, so why do Athiests?

Why Do Athletes get paid SO DAMN MUCH?

Why Don't Teachers get paid THAT MUCH?

If there are 6 billionish people on this earth is there someone who looks strikingly like me?

If you close your eyes and imagine a random imaginary person, is there someone on earth who looks like that?

Will there ever be any new presidents on our currency?

heres mine

Do Loius,Peter,Chris and Meg understand Stewie?

Only Brian understands Stewie. Everyone else just responds to his actions and not his words. However, a few times they slip and directly respond to Stewie

Dude i swear I used to think the same thing. Like if it was just brian or the whole damn family. That's the one show I won't watch smoked out i getconfused as hell.

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Why is New York, NEW YORK? Where is Old York?

By that logic, they wouldve known it simply as 'York'
I'm pretty sure "OLD" York is somewhere in the UK...although, it would probably called "York"...I could be wrong though...

A lot New England towns/a few states have identical names to towns in the UK. Some of them have (NEW) attached to them simply to establish relationship...

Ex: New Canaan, New London, New Hampshire...only ones I can think of straight off the top of my head...

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

Originally Posted by NyZiNFaMoUs

do bald people use shampoo?

my friend just went bald today, he said he used conditioner thats it, does this answer your question?

heres mine

Do Loius,Peter,Chris and Meg understand Stewie?

Everybody understands him. They get "the gist" of what he is saying. Like in Stewie Kills Lois episode, they understood him.

Here is mine

If Spongebob lives in a Pineapple under the sea, Why isnt the salt eating away at the Pineapple?

The creators actually explained this, they said only Brian can understand him, and certain other characters depending on the time. I forgot the episode butBrian actually addressed this DIRECTLY
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom