Things You've Always Wondered/Random Thoughts

If someone named William can go by the name Bill, is my friend Will's real name Billiam?

Do they teach you at fast food management training to have the best looking female working at the drive thru window?

I know black guys who are barbers, but not gay. Are there any white guys who cut hair that are not gay?

Do the characters on Family Guy realize that Brian is a talking dog?

Why dont girls want sex as much as guys do?

Who or what created God? is it explained in the bible?

Originally Posted by TXCaddyKing

I know black guys who are barbers, but not gay. Are there any white guys who cut hair that are not gay?

or old?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jrdnkiks213

- why do we tip waiters, bartenders, and valet employees but every other job we don't feel the need to?
Because these People's pay depends on tips. Most dont even get paid min wage so the tips make up for the difference.

TXCaddyKing wrote:
If someone named William can go by the name Bill, is my friend Will's real name Billiam?

Do they teach you at fast food management training to have the best looking female working at the drive thru window?

A freind of mines asked me that exaxt same thong. He claims to know someone who goes by the name Billiam
laugh.gif

-Why in elementary school did the teachers tell me to look up a word that I couldn't spell?

- Why are the Browns helmets Orange?

Seriously, what the hell do I be bumping up against when I'm DEEP inside and why does it hurt both of us?

Who came up with nicknames that dont go with the name

Example:

William-Bill
Charles-Chuck
Richard-Dikc

Why did Charlie Brown's teacher always say "wamp wamp woo wamp"

Will the Coyote ever catch the Road Runner??

Will the Silly Rabbit ever get Trix???

Originally Posted by Danny Tanner

Do twins have the same fingerprints?
Yes, identical twins have the same fingerprint. That's why when you're tried in court and they use fingerprints as evidence, they say theyare 99% accurate, not 100%.

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Why is New York, NEW YORK? Where is Old York?
York is actually a town in England, so when they colonized in America they called it New York...similar to New Mexico, etc.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by CuriousGeorg3

Do the characters on Family Guy realize that Brian is a talking dog?

Why dont girls want sex as much as guys do?

Who or what created God? is it explained in the bible?
laugh.gif

YNS.

Crazy how when you're doing 70 on the highway, and cars coming from the other direction are going the same speed, the only thing keeping them from runningheadlong is some arbitrary line in the middle of the road.

Is the whales name Free Willy or just Willy?

How come when you see a certain type of car you've never seen before all of a sudden you keep seeing more of them?

What color is the sky actually?

I got alot of random thoughts. First, i saw the episode Brian addresses the Stewie question. They were going to se Cleveland's wife and Stewie said he gotthis one. Then Brian said nah, the fact they are too close to her , nieghbors i guess?? Almost family i guess?? so she couldn't understand him, or would bewierd. Any way Brian said people close to him cant understand or hear him. If you really pay attention to it they do only react to his actions never words,only rare F ups. But why arent people more shocked at a talking dog then a baby???

1. Why do doctors alsways leave the room when you change if they see you naked anyway?
2.Do dentists go to other dentists or other do it themselves??
3. If girls with big ******* work at Hooters, then why dont one legged ones work at IHOP?
4.Is it rude for people who use sign language to sign with thier mouthful?
5. Can you daydream at night?
6.What the hell does PU stand for?? Like ,PU, you stink.
7. Do asians get english writing tattooed on them like Americans get chinese writing?
8.How do you haandcuff a one armed man?
9. Do all girls schools have boy bathrooms?
10. How old are you before they can say you just died of old age??
11. Why isnt eleven named onety one??
12. What was the best thing before sliced bread?
13. If you try to fail and you succeed, what have you done?
And last

At a movie theater which arm rest is yours???

Back
Top Bottom