-Things you've done in your life that other people probably wont get to do in a life time-

2nd place for district 9 New York State spanish spelling bee, got to go upstate. Still mad some #*@ beat me tho
Drift
Been in a r32 skyline
Tons more...

2nd place for district 9 New York State spanish spelling bee, got to go upstate. Still mad some #*@ beat me tho
Drift
Been in a r32 skyline
Tons more...

Originally Posted by DamokuNaSenshi

-Racked up 13 felonies and 9 misdemeanors, but got them all dismissed *whew*

ho.jpg

Cliff...whas good?

Was Chillin in a bagel shop in NYC on Monday and Wale just randomly walks in with some peeps. He was looking at me because we were both wearing the FTLOTG Olympic VII's at that time hahaha.

Was Chillin in a bagel shop in NYC on Monday and Wale just randomly walks in with some peeps. He was looking at me because we were both wearing the FTLOTG Olympic VII's at that time hahaha.

Met Roger Mayweather and got to go to the Maywetaher gym. My cousin is Mayweather's photographer.

Met Tyronn Lue @ a And1 basketball game. Sat front row and Lil Wayne and Jadakiss performed they was icey super icey lol but I don't think there mics were on couldn't understand one word of what they said.

Met Mike Epps @ a Dallas TX air port was going to get a picture but he didn't want to be recognized by any body. He got up to use the bathroom and got mobbed LOL.

If I remember any thing else I will post.

Met Roger Mayweather and got to go to the Maywetaher gym. My cousin is Mayweather's photographer.

Met Tyronn Lue @ a And1 basketball game. Sat front row and Lil Wayne and Jadakiss performed they was icey super icey lol but I don't think there mics were on couldn't understand one word of what they said.

Met Mike Epps @ a Dallas TX air port was going to get a picture but he didn't want to be recognized by any body. He got up to use the bathroom and got mobbed LOL.

If I remember any thing else I will post.

Back
Top Bottom