-Things you've done in your life that other people probably wont get to do in a life time-

Went down on Deuaxma 
pimp.gif

Won 30,000 on a $3 stratch-off. It happened last September.

I've been buying tickets with my friend so we decided to split every thing we won.

Damn they took 31%, but we ended up with 10,350 each
pimp.gif

Awesome feeling.

I've been buying tickets with my friend so we decided to split every thing we won.

pimp.gif

Awesome feeling.

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

Originally Posted by redsoxmike2000

Smoked a blunt with the RZA

I bet you that was laced...

Woo-Tang
nerd.gif
 ??

My Ex-GF and I were homeless.  Lived in and out of my Dodge Neon for 2 months, and slept in Cheap Motels on Gun Hill and Boston Road.
She calls her Grand pops and next thing I know we have our own penthouse in SF, plus the beach house in Montara.
Her Grand pops had the only pvt stairway built down to the beach, so when he was gone we made easily, $300/day, allowing fisherman down to the rocks.
I also lived in Jamaica (the island) for 2 weeks in abandoned house w/ no lights, no stove (or grill), and only cold water running (BurR!) ... I was chased from the country side of West Moreland Negril by a crackhead goonie named "Crazy Naka"and all his people, all for having a pretty light skin GF, and having our sheep entangled in his barbwire fence (oh yeah, Crazy Naka was also the property owner).

There's much more but not exciting ...

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

Originally Posted by redsoxmike2000

Smoked a blunt with the RZA

I bet you that was laced...

Woo-Tang
nerd.gif
 ??

My Ex-GF and I were homeless.  Lived in and out of my Dodge Neon for 2 months, and slept in Cheap Motels on Gun Hill and Boston Road.
She calls her Grand pops and next thing I know we have our own penthouse in SF, plus the beach house in Montara.
Her Grand pops had the only pvt stairway built down to the beach, so when he was gone we made easily, $300/day, allowing fisherman down to the rocks.
I also lived in Jamaica (the island) for 2 weeks in abandoned house w/ no lights, no stove (or grill), and only cold water running (BurR!) ... I was chased from the country side of West Moreland Negril by a crackhead goonie named "Crazy Naka"and all his people, all for having a pretty light skin GF, and having our sheep entangled in his barbwire fence (oh yeah, Crazy Naka was also the property owner).

There's much more but not exciting ...

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

pimp.gif

Awesome feeling.

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Awesome feeling.

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Awesome feeling.

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Awesome feeling.

pimp.gif

- worked on wall street (and bear stearns) during the great economic crash of (our) lifetime
- missed my early morning flight on 9/11/2011 (still have the plane ticket)
- have traveled SOLO throughout the US, Europe, and Asia with nothing more than a backpack
- smoked trees with a rasta under bob marley and peter tosh's 'favorite spot'
- sat within 3 seats of MJ, Ewing, Ahmad Rashad and Oakley at MSG when David Lee made a left handed inbounds tip with 0.9 seconds in double OT to beat the bobcats
- dated a playboy centerfold
- drove across the country from NY to CA, TWICE
- sat in MSG VIP box (directly above the tunnel) for about 50 games from 2005-2010
- went to 'up in smoke', twice
- survived a walk through government yard in trenchtown (kingston) with my girl
Edit: got the date wrong on my flight up top...was actually 9/11/2001

- worked on wall street (and bear stearns) during the great economic crash of (our) lifetime
- missed my early morning flight on 9/11/2011 (still have the plane ticket)
- have traveled SOLO throughout the US, Europe, and Asia with nothing more than a backpack
- smoked trees with a rasta under bob marley and peter tosh's 'favorite spot'
- sat within 3 seats of MJ, Ewing, Ahmad Rashad and Oakley at MSG when David Lee made a left handed inbounds tip with 0.9 seconds in double OT to beat the bobcats
- dated a playboy centerfold
- drove across the country from NY to CA, TWICE
- sat in MSG VIP box (directly above the tunnel) for about 50 games from 2005-2010
- went to 'up in smoke', twice
- survived a walk through government yard in trenchtown (kingston) with my girl
Edit: got the date wrong on my flight up top...was actually 9/11/2001

Vivica Fox touched my arm.

The Green Ranger used to come into my work and chat with me fairly often. Took a few times of seeing him to realize/remember who he was. Needless to say it was awesome. Used to love Power Rangers as a kid.

Got an NT Fitted.

Vivica Fox touched my arm.

The Green Ranger used to come into my work and chat with me fairly often. Took a few times of seeing him to realize/remember who he was. Needless to say it was awesome. Used to love Power Rangers as a kid.

Got an NT Fitted.

mannn have i done alot....

mutiple big NBA games
met kobe bryant, jay-z, justin timberlake and a whole buncha other celebs
seen MJ play in real life.( allstar game in ATL)
went to the 2011 allsar game in LA
had breakfast with Jackie Jackson
competed for a top notch NCAA school
talked on the phone and have met chad ochocinco
i am pretty cool friends with some Nba players and Nfl players
smash in a bathroom in vegas
... will think of others later

mannn have i done alot....

mutiple big NBA games
met kobe bryant, jay-z, justin timberlake and a whole buncha other celebs
seen MJ play in real life.( allstar game in ATL)
went to the 2011 allsar game in LA
had breakfast with Jackie Jackson
competed for a top notch NCAA school
talked on the phone and have met chad ochocinco
i am pretty cool friends with some Nba players and Nfl players
smash in a bathroom in vegas
... will think of others later

Back
Top Bottom