-Things you've done in your life that other people probably wont get to do in a life time-

Originally Posted by dunks87

i've been to over 20 cities in the last 3 weeks. (company credit cards buying Gas FTW)
Bob (the Rapper) asked me to come smoke with him last week after he got my number (i said no)
While on this tour I'm quite certain I will get to do a multitude of things that most people will never get to experience.
I live a lucky life...
What do you do on the tour?

i've been to over 20 cities in the last 3 weeks. (company credit cards buying Gas FTW)
Bob (the Rapper) asked me to come smoke with him last week after he got my number (i said no)
While on this tour I'm quite certain I will get to do a multitude of things that most people will never get to experience.
I live a lucky life...

-Live in 3 countries, born in Spain, live 5 years on Costa Rica and going for 5 years in México
-Studying in an all english school in primary, it payed off now... my uncles told my parents their were crazy...

-met jay leno and gave him a personalized nametag from the former company i worked for, cool dude talked to me during 2 commercial breaks

-met brittany murphy and got a kiss on the cheek from her, she was on leno promoting that movie she did with dakota fanning

-met jay leno and gave him a personalized nametag from the former company i worked for, cool dude talked to me during 2 commercial breaks

-met brittany murphy and got a kiss on the cheek from her, she was on leno promoting that movie she did with dakota fanning

Met the pistons starting line up
kevin garnet bought me a drink cuz he bumped me in the club (extra tall dude)
played wiz khalifa on xbox
told DMX he dropped something in footlocker
Got some dome on the roof of a family dollar store

first day in iraq i got 5 confirmed kills.
pimp.gif

naw jp
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by westhellthug

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by westhellthug

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

smokin.gif
at the Budden Aftermath story. Those Rocky quotes are perfect for the song.

Oh ya, got to meet Lupe at Fiasco Friday too. Yuku won't let me edit my post.
grin.gif

smokin.gif
at the Budden Aftermath story. Those Rocky quotes are perfect for the song.

Oh ya, got to meet Lupe at Fiasco Friday too. Yuku won't let me edit my post.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

48/2(9+3)?

smokin.gif
qft

roll.gif

-made $30,000 in 30 minutes, thats $1,000/minute while trading the stock market
-made $90k off of one stock pick off of a $5k investment
-played college Baseball
-seen Cam'ron and the Diplomats live in concert
pimp.gif

-told Kevin Love of the Minnesota Timberwolves that I can rebound better than him (drunken night
laugh.gif
)

all i can think of now

-j23c
-

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

48/2(9+3)?

smokin.gif
qft

roll.gif

-made $30,000 in 30 minutes, thats $1,000/minute while trading the stock market
-made $90k off of one stock pick off of a $5k investment
-played college Baseball
-seen Cam'ron and the Diplomats live in concert
pimp.gif

-told Kevin Love of the Minnesota Timberwolves that I can rebound better than him (drunken night
laugh.gif
)

all i can think of now

-j23c
-

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by laflech44

Ok Mr. Flanders .... I mean Thats cool that Driving a Continental GT "isn't all that special" because you probably come from some type of wealth.... But I bet 98% of NT hasn't driven one or probably ever will....which is the point of the thread ...if you've read the title

But i'm done bantering....Post your list and move on....
laugh.gif
wink.gif
but 98% probably haven't met kobe and never will either 
laugh.gif

I guarantee at least 5 people who've posted in this thread met Kobe before...Including me.

so, what was this amazing conversation you had with MJ ?

I live a lucky life...

groupie

Ok Mr. Flanders .... I mean Thats cool that Driving a Continental GT "isn't all that special" because you probably come from some type of wealth.... But I bet 98% of NT hasn't driven one or probably ever will....which is the point of the thread ...if you've read the title

But i'm done bantering....Post your list and move on....
laugh.gif
wink.gif
laugh.gif

I guarantee at least 5 people who've posted in this thread met Kobe before...Including me.

I live a lucky life...

groupie

Originally Posted by air max 87

laugh.gif

I was in the tunnel of the UC at a Bulls/Sixers game....It was between me, NBA Ref Danny Crawford (good family friend) and MJ... MJ and Ron Harper were teasing Danny about some "missed calls"...just joking around. Then I got introduced to Mike and he immediately said "Love the shoes, but the jersey has to go, You're in Chicago man!"...(I had on some XIII's and a Iverson Jersey) ...then we just had small talk about the game and the season....Nothing too major. But as a youngin, it was HUGE for me to be chit-chattin with Jordan...

laugh.gif

I was in the tunnel of the UC at a Bulls/Sixers game....It was between me, NBA Ref Danny Crawford (good family friend) and MJ... MJ and Ron Harper were teasing Danny about some "missed calls"...just joking around. Then I got introduced to Mike and he immediately said "Love the shoes, but the jersey has to go, You're in Chicago man!"...(I had on some XIII's and a Iverson Jersey) ...then we just had small talk about the game and the season....Nothing too major. But as a youngin, it was HUGE for me to be chit-chattin with Jordan...

seems like a BS convo, but it was HUGE for you.

same for my man meeting kobe.

dont belittle it.

seems like a BS convo, but it was HUGE for you.

same for my man meeting kobe.

dont belittle it.

I confused Michael Cera sp? with mclovin he was cool about it I got a picture and he autographed a DVD he was in it wasn't Superbad it was something else

I confused Michael Cera sp? with mclovin he was cool about it I got a picture and he autographed a DVD he was in it wasn't Superbad it was something else

Back
Top Bottom