Think twice about getting that 20 pc. at McDonalds! What's in our food?

Dipping BBQ + Sweet n sour together ftw :smokin

guess more reason to go to Chicfila and cop w/ some polynesian sauce :smokin

Last edited:
mcdonald's 
sick.gif

i rather eat taco bell.

So they never tell us what those 'fibers' or 'blue objects' actually are?

Lame.

He had on chem gloves, though.

And you're gonna die... ALL of you. Even on a %100 organic raw foods diet. Guaranteed. #RIP

Well! Was it hair or not!?

Why didn't they run tests?

In any case no more McDs for me.  (Not even a big deal cuz i eat it once every six months or so)

Don't know when was the last time I had nuggets from there, them new Quarter Pounders are where it's at tho :cool

I've avoided most fast food for the past couple months. Still have ChicfilA every once in a while to feed my fix, but I've been pretty good about it

Don't know when was the last time I had nuggets from there, them new Quarter Pounders are where it's at tho :cool
Can't front, those QP's are on point. Had one last week, probably the last one I have for a good minute. It's kept traditional in my house, home cooked meals almost everyday. Special occasions are when we eat out.

laugh.gif
@ "Here I am trying to pick up fiber."  He didn't really investigate, just kinda looked at the McNugget and called it a day...

My family eats fast food just about everyday. Hard to break the cycle for them even though we have all this frozen chicken breast smh.

My family eats fast food just about everyday. Hard to break the cycle for them even though we have all this frozen chicken breast smh.

With that music, I was expecting to find some symbolism inside the mcnugget that showed McDonalds=Illuminati.

Last edited:
So all that build up with the music all he ended up doing was "look" at things. All he did was an elementary school science project.... with no real conclusion or research

So all that build up with the music all he ended up doing was "look" at things. All he did was an elementary school science project.... with no real conclusion or research

the conclusion was that it looks nothing like chicken

that should be enough for you

im pretty sure any food, processed or not, is gonna look strange and have "weird looking" spots on it at high magnification 

but this will stop me from eating chicken nuggets nonetheless 

Back
Top Bottom