Think twice about getting that 20 pc. at McDonalds! What's in our food?

:rofl: I hate mcdonalds but you gotta be kidding me. if they want a legit test they should have the regular mcnugget, a hand crafted nugget, and a microwave nugget side by side.

You can find anything if you look under a microscope :lol:

this :lol:

i rarely even eat fastfood but when i do im at mcdonalds :pimp:

watched the video i still dgaf ya really scared to eat some damb chicken nuggets though? wtf :rofl:

Last edited:
STRANGE
tongue.gif

Don't eem care. ****** is broke and McD's gets the job done. Slap some barbecue sauce on that thang and keep it moving. All fast food is ****. Still good tho.

thats even worse
laugh.gif
hell nah.

NT needs to settle this debate once and for good 
laugh.gif

Don't eem care. ****** is broke and McD's gets the job done. Slap some barbecue sauce on that thang and keep it moving. All fast food is ****. Still good tho.
you'll can eat like a king for $5 at either costco or JITB.

costco: chicken bake + hot dog.

JITB: 2 tacos + 2 or 3 (your choice) big cheeseburgers

I'd like to see them get up inside the coochie walls of that taco bell taco meat . . . now that is some disgusting **** b

NaturalNews isn't the exactly the source I would go to find out what's in your Chicken McNuggets.

Watch Food Inc., saw the film freshman year. Opens your eyes to a lot of things within the food industry. 

dude said alien landscape, i cant take him seriously. with that being said, I'm gonna get 20 pc sometime this week

Who remember Halloween McNuggets? 
nerd.gif
 ...I never got those commercials, why would I ever eat talking pieces dead chicken, dressed up for Halloween? 

I had a hard time with nuggets that year...

sad to say ive probably eaten more mcnuggets than anyone on NT

glad i havent eaten mcdonalds in over a year. screw that fake stuff

eating fresh grilled breast everyday>>>>>>>> anything at mcdonalds
Getting swole with that grilled breast.

I know I am. 

Idc im still getting my friday usual: medium fries 10 pc. Nuggets and the double quarter pounder. I cant give up on fast food. Not in this life :D

I even think the eggs they use are fake or something...horrible. 

sick.gif
i thought that too famb, but a friend schooled me on it cuz he used to work there.  says it's real egg, comes right out of the package real and they use like a cookie cutter kind of shaped thing to get the eggs in that patty shape

Dipping BBQ + Sweet n sour together ftw :smokin

guess more reason to go to Chicfila and cop w/ some polynesian sauce :smokin

Any person with a life worth living that has a chick fila within 45 miles... theres no excuse for going to another spot.

Chick fil a = best food u can get u dont hafta prepare

Polynesian sauce > crack

i thought that too famb, but a friend schooled me on it cuz he used to work there.  says it's real egg, comes right out of the package real and they use like a cookie cutter kind of shaped thing to get the eggs in that patty shape
Yeah I knew I wasn't the only one

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom