Think twice before leaving your car at the dealership for repair....................

Originally Posted by moneymike88

who the hell takes their car to the dealer anymore though?
roll.gif

edit - she's a mook for financing a rapidly depreciating vehicle as well...i hate when my people try so hard to live above their means I|
this.  She HAD to get a mercedes
laugh.gif
@ her. 

roll.gif

edit - she's a mook for financing a rapidly depreciating vehicle as well...i hate when my people try so hard to live above their means
tired.gif

edit 2 -  she shoulda went to shea stadium

edit 3 - that car is only 3 years old with a !@$@$*@ check engine light...the @*++
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
 don't most people finance cars?  nothing wrong with financing a car.  financing a car and being "upside down" is another story though.

i kinda laughed when she talked about stunting in an E350, impressing her daughter and such. 
laugh.gif
 nothing impressive about that car.  get an E63 and we'll talk   
pimp.gif

check engine lights come on for various reason.  with all the sensors and such in these luxury european cars it could've been something as simple as a hose being loose.  it's happened in my car at least once ('06 Volvo S60 R).

i don't even see how that dealership could justify not being responsible for the accident.  seems like a no brainer to me. 

You've GOT to be kidding me!!! I wish i would see my car up in someone else's yard when I know I took it to the dealership. I HOPE she has an attorney on this case.
The AUDACITY of the dealership to pull some ridiculous nonsense as to say it was a "test drive" and they're not responsible.
smh.gif
I really hope things work out for her.

I plan on getting my car painted next month, I may have to leave a hidden camera in the whip.

roll.gif

edit - she's a mook for financing a rapidly depreciating vehicle as well...i hate when my people try so hard to live above their means
tired.gif

edit 2 -  she shoulda went to shea stadium

edit 3 - that car is only 3 years old with a !@$@$*@ check engine light...the @*++
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
 don't most people finance their car? nothing wrong with financing a car.  it's a different story to be "upside down" though.

laugh.gif
 @ her thinking she doing it big in an E350, impressing her daughter and such.  nothing special about that car.  get an E63 and we'll talk.

check engine lights come on for several reasons (especially european luxury cars).  it could've been something as simple as a hose being disconnected or a sensor requiring replacement.  i've had it happen a couple of times in my car ('06 Volvo S60 R).

I worked at a car wash with a lube tech on site. I saw that sometimes people would take a serviced car for errands and what not, say getting lunch for the people or going to the bank for change. That's only if somebody there didn't have their own car to drive or something. Oh and at the car wash they did vacuum the change and collect it at the end of the day. I'm not really surprised at this.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

You've GOT to be kidding me!!! I wish i would see my car up in someone else's yard when I know I took it to the dealership. I HOPE she has an attorney on this case.
The AUDACITY of the dealership to pull some ridiculous nonsense as to say it was a "test drive" and they're not responsible.
smh.gif
I really hope things work out for her.

It was really important for this woman's daughter to see her driving around in a $20,000 used car? Interesting...

And a quick FYI but it *IS* common practice for tech's to take customer vehicles home with them if they need to diagnose an intermittent problem.

All that goes through my mind is that one episode from Seinfeld.

Man, I HATE MERCEDES, and their cars are nothing, but poor depreciating piles of junk. I got 2 boys, and an uncle that work at Mercedes, and the stories they tell me, will never have me buy a Mercedes again. You think it's bad??? They got carwashers at this one Mercedes dealership, driving your cars off the lot for a "test drive." If you decide to purchase a Mercedes, go with the old stuff in the early 90's. They run like tanks.

First off, I was lead on.

I thought, hey, a money making black woman, hooray!.

Then, her car got totaled for no reason, didn't she have a replacement car for the time being in the repair shop? But nonetheless, i felt bad this happened to her

THEN! Insurance covers 29k. BUT she owned 36K. I smirk.

Not only did insurance help pay off her car debt, but she was in no place to EVER pay off that car note.

I have zero sympathy.

Goes to show, life is hard when you can't get a job.

This happened to my friends car. She drives a BMW and she left it at the shop to have it fixed. She was in my car when we saw the mechanic driving her car out in the street in the middle of the night. No where near the shop.

Back
Top Bottom