Thinking about moving to Fullerton area

Possible new job opportunity in Fullerton area.  Job opportunity is as close to a dream job.  Would LOVE to live there, but I'm worried about cost of living.  I have a family (2 young kids) and would have a salary ranging in the $55K-$70K range.  Will it work to live comfortably in that area?  

Possible new job opportunity in Fullerton area.  Job opportunity is as close to a dream job.  Would LOVE to live there, but I'm worried about cost of living.  I have a family (2 young kids) and would have a salary ranging in the $55K-$70K range.  Will it work to live comfortably in that area?  

Yes.

Fullerton has plenty of affordable areas, and to be quite honest has some hood areas like any other place.

Plenty of college students, you'd have no problem living comfy on that income in Fullerton IMO.

Yes.

Fullerton has plenty of affordable areas, and to be quite honest has some hood areas like any other place.

Plenty of college students, you'd have no problem living comfy on that income in Fullerton IMO.

I live in Fullerton and attend CSUF.

There isn't really bad areas, the only part would be near Buena Park.

You would be fine with that, I would say live by Troy HS or Sunny Hills...Are you looking to rent or buy?

I live in Fullerton and attend CSUF.

There isn't really bad areas, the only part would be near Buena Park.

You would be fine with that, I would say live by Troy HS or Sunny Hills...Are you looking to rent or buy?

We would be renting.  What's the average cost of rent for a 3 bedroom apartment/condo/townhome?  As close to CSUF would be ideal, since that's where the job would be at.  

We would be renting.  What's the average cost of rent for a 3 bedroom apartment/condo/townhome?  As close to CSUF would be ideal, since that's where the job would be at.  

Back
Top Bottom