This Can't Be Life ... Vol. Adele

This isn't 100% relevant with this thread but I posted a facebook status that said "Adele walking up and down the Grammy steps to accept all these awards is the most exercise she's done all year" and I've been getting bombarded with hate comments from different chicks defending her figure
laugh.gif
I guess women really love her for writing "Someone Like You"

she was beat even when she was skinnier.

I laugh when some dudes say she'd look better skinnier, her head is dumb long.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

This would matter if I found her attractive in the first place.

This. I was so shocked to see her the first time then I got over it

I mean if this surprises you then there's something wrong with you because you're in for a rude awakening really. All singers and actresses are in the same boat. Some are better off than others of course.

At the end of the day I appreciate talent and good music/acting over looks.

Originally Posted by Biggie62

I mean if this surprises you then there's something wrong with you because you're in for a rude awakening really. All singers and actresses are in the same boat. Some are better off than others of course.

At the end of the day I appreciate talent and good music/acting over looks.
So do I and I'm not shocked at all but it was just crazy to see her without it. I've worked in the industry and have seen some terrible +*% look like beauty queens after an hour in the chair. SMH

What do you call a fat computer?

Adele.

Man I wish i was fat as a kid. Fat people sing good lol. Maybe they build strong vocal chords with all the fat they have.

You have exceeded your daily reply limit of 25 posts. Please contact a community administrator if you want it adjusted

is this real life????

anyways heres the re-up

KVP24.jpg

It's funny how people are so surprised when celebrities actually look like the REGULAR PEOPLE they are.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

This isn't 100% relevant with this thread but I posted a facebook status that said "Adele walking up and down the Grammy steps to accept all these awards is the most exercise she's done all year" and I've been getting bombarded with hate comments from different chicks defending her figure
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I think i am going to post this on my status, to many bigger girls on my facebook that will blow up that status
roll.gif
  Just use it so I can pick them out and delete them from my friends list.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I think i am going to post this on my status, to many bigger girls on my facebook that will blow up that status
roll.gif
  Just use it so I can pick them out and delete them from my friends list.

laugh.gif
You better be prepared for a long conversation. Another chubby chick on my facebook posted a separate status that says "Justgoes to show that you don't have to be a size zero and walk around half naked singing about sex and drugs to win a Grammy...Adele is a role model!!!!" They view this woman like she's a savior

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Originally Posted by DMoney82

I thought she was pretty, Not anymore 

LMAOOO ME EITHER!  YOU JUST TOTALLY KILLED IT WITH THIS THREAD

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

/kickionare

The fact that the NT sheep didn't go in on you for this joke for 3 pages like they did the kid BronLe
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

/DMoney82

Back
Top Bottom