This Can't Be Life ... Vol. Adele

^
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Originally Posted by JD214

That was her before.
tired.gif

Before what , this is her vogue 2012 cover?

Don't know why I said before,

She just doesn't look as big as in other pics, she looks a bit "smaller".

I'm sure a bit of photo editing was used though...
nerd.gif
After seeing her in her grammy dress I think she did lose a little weight, she had throat surgery, so pretty sure she was not able to eat solids for sometime.

roll.gif
as if it matters what a singer like Adele looks like
eyes.gif
Katy Perry, yeah I get that because vocally she's nothing special, an empty vat, so she needs to "look good"
But Adele is a real singer and it's all about the voice. The fact that people don't get this...I can't quite get my head around it. Sometimes it feels that that movie Idiocracy is coming true
30t6p3b.gif

(not even an Adele fan...just an observation)

she deserves a ripped handsome hunky young man and should judge males based on whether their penis size is to her satisfaction

I figured she looked like that without makeup. If Katy Perry looks like she does, and Victoria's Secret models look like 4/10's without makeup, then Adele will look like this.

If ya'll really think all women (and men for what its worth) on tv/internet/magazines are accurate representations of ordinary people...go outside 

Her voice is too good for people to ridicule her for being an "ugly" pop star. Aretha Franklin wasn't no gem, but the beauty in their voices make up for it.

Til' the world becomes less shallow, theres always make-up.

Yup makeup and hair make a girl, we measure beauty by the standards of the Kim K's and such...when in reality there are far more naturally beautiful women in our neighborhoods...

it really just comes down to women using makeup to enhance their appearance. It's funny tho cus you can go out and these chicks looks cute with their makeup, we try to bag and they are all self-absorbed and think they are cute, dont pay dudes no mind. In reality we should be the ones getting picked up, the way we look when we go out is the way we look when we wake up, fake #$$# faces yet they wanna be picky.

Originally Posted by 0 Xm 0

it really just comes down to women using makeup to enhance their appearance. It's funny tho cus you can go out and these chicks looks cute with their makeup, we try to bag and they are all self-absorbed and think they are cute, dont pay dudes no mind. In reality we should be the ones getting picked up, the way we look when we go out is the way we look when we wake up, fake #$$# faces yet they wanna be picky.

Women have vaginas bro...a man is helpless when it comes to the P.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by young1lex

This is why she got dumped

LOL!! My thoughts exactly... Some random guy should make an entire album about how women have done him sooo bad.. Maybe he can win some grammys too..
So tired of hearing her whine on her tracks..

Originally Posted by jasongilmore

LOL!! My thoughts exactly... Some random guy should make an entire album about how women have done him sooo bad.. Maybe he can win some grammys too..

If he can hit those notes too I'm sure he will.

Originally Posted by jasongilmore

400_F_33421562_Ly7nUQJYvbD56d2ostWEiLPlKOgzwaH8.jpg

mute.jpg

Take your pick.

This whole bashing Adele because of her figure or looks is tiresome and immature by a lot of you clowns, very pathetic.

Back
Top Bottom