this chick is down for a 3sum i can't find another girl HELP ANY IDEAS

Spectacular photograph. Wondrous dimensions. All appears dense. Substantial. Firm. Please keep us abreast of any improvement with more photographs or videography. Endear us with your assets. I desire to see how fleshy, brawny, dense and compact your person allows. I am in deep gratitude for the encouragement your appearance prompts. Good day sir.

Are we allowed to post links to websites about women soliciting themselves sexually for money? There are 2 very prominent ones where you can find some. Try a strip club and just proposition a stripper

Why her face look like this though,
alien.gif

Originally Posted by NT Brah

Spectacular photograph. Wondrous dimensions. All appears dense. Substantial. Firm. Please keep us abreast of any improvement with more photographs or videography. Endear us with your assets. I desire to see how fleshy, brawny, dense and compact your person allows. I am in deep gratitude for the encouragement your appearance prompts. Good day sir.

Originally Posted by NT Brah

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

find another dude
idk if hes serious but unless your one of those guys who loves to run stos then i suggest u dont sweat it man, if shes really down she will totally wait, and when u finally find the other chick, she will still be on board, ive known girls to wait up to 3 months for a guy to find another female for a threeway, but if shes saying stuff like "hurry up and find a girl" theres a strong possibility she will bail even if you do get a girl by tomorrow

Hit it until youre bored with her, so you don't skeet instantaneously if you do luck up and find another chick. 3sums can be wack, if the chicks end up more into each other than you, gotta be careful and choose wisely. For fun watch the 3sum scene from, Our Idiot Brother. Movie was ehhhh but that scene was very funny.

Back
Top Bottom