this decades Moulin Rouge crew

was watching a vh1 special and forgot about this 

im thinking current time crew would be

Last edited:
Ww that list is totally accurate hard to bealived how long ago that was popular smh feels old man

Christina used to be so bad
Personally, I like this new, thicker Christina.  Also, her bewbs are just out for the world to see now....not a single damb given by her.  I like it.

And I still don't see why dudes beast over Rihanna.  Chick is average at best.  

Christina used to be so bad
Personally, I like this new, thicker Christina.  Also, her bewbs are just out for the world to see now....not a single damb given by her.  I like it.

And I still don't see why dudes beast over Rihanna.  Chick is average at best.  
christina-aguilera-2012-ama-nominations.jpg

2012-American-Music-A_Baid4_2.jpg

Nothing wrong with being thicker... but there's a line between thick and Snooki

This was ideal

christina-aguilera-nude-white-sheet.jpeg
christina_aguilera_hot_dresses_4.jpg

Christina got a weight problem. Few weeks ago they were talking about some plus size model company offering her a mil to be their spokesperson with pics of her looking like she does in the ones Big J posted. I see her live on the Voice the other day and she's the right kind of thick with no gut, nice plump *** and lovely tittays.

You really don't know which her you'll get.

Spot on.

I thought Gaga was fine when she came outwith poker face,but now
mean.gif

That list is pretty much dead on by the OP....they were doing a karaoke at a bar here and they did that song this past weekend and this same thing came up :lol: My friend said it'd be Nicki, Rihanna, Gaga, and Kesha :smh: but yeeeah Katy Perry would prolly take the last spot

Either way the OG group >>>>>>> this generations :smokin

Back
Top Bottom