This dude Brittney Griner has piqued my interest in Women's hoops...

Joined Mar 13, 2004
I think I might tune in to the UConn/Baylor game for a couple of minutes to see what happens.  I gotta admit...I think the hype surrounding Griner/UConn got the best of me.  This is my first real foray into watching Women's hoops....Sox/Yankees are on...so I may go back and forth during the commercials.  Anyone else?

Joined Apr 15, 2007
I'm just waiting for somebody (see Barkley, Charles) to slip up and mention how deep her voice is.

Joined Oct 6, 2009
The lack of action done by Baylor university and Kim Mulkey has me wanting UConn to send them home by 30. No integrity at all by that university and "coach".

Joined Mar 13, 2004
Originally Posted by Lex Starks

The lack of action done by Baylor university and Kim Mulkey has me wanting UConn to send them home by 30. No integrity at all by that university and "coach".
2 games was a $%+%%!@ joke.  Baylor should have done what's right and sat him down for the rest of the season.  That was a HAYMAKER.  Like on that Kermit Washington steez...

Can't get over Griner's voice....something ain't adding up.  Ridiculously dominant tho...

**Out of curiosity, why hasn't Griner been subjected to gender testing like that sprinter from S. Africa?

Joined Jun 30, 2003
Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

2 games was a $%+%%!@ joke.  Baylor should have done what's right and sat him down for the rest of the season.  That was a HAYMAKER.  Like on that Kermit Washington steez...

Can't get over Griner's voice....something ain't adding up.  Ridiculously dominant tho...

**Out of curiosity, why hasn't Griner been subjected to gender testing like that sprinter from S. Africa?
... she got a deep voice ... yeh yeh ... she is a beast point blank and is great for women's BBall ... let the haters haters ... and i'm a lady husky fan 

Joined Jul 22, 2007
Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

... she got a deep voice ... yeh yeh ... she is a beast point blank and is great for women's BBall ... let the haters haters ... and i'm a lady husky fan 
He has zero charisma and clean clocked a chick. Candace was good for the sport. Right now we got a hothead Juwana Man who people will lose intrest in a matter of days.

Joined Aug 13, 2009
Someone on here posted "this dude Brittney goes hard" when she punched that girl.

One of my favorite quotes.

Joined Jul 25, 2009
Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

This game is going to be epic if Griner plays good.
epic in terms of womens basketball is the equivalent to NBADL pre-season.

IMO....

Joined Jul 6, 2008
UConn is still going to continue their streak of beating teams by 20+, Baylor is not competition idk why they hyping this up

these man jokes get old though yall never been in the dmv and seen all these manly girls?

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now