This dude is way too cocky.

These guys r not relevant i'm not a hater I like people like him they make me look like the !@@% see they imitating a lifestyle that some people do live.
Real broads know what it is already if u wanna see a real cocky person i'll show u 1

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

$700 for some Air Yeezy's?
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

SMC
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]

2qibjhy.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif

What part of Bk this dude from? if that was in the Bronx the wolves wouldve been ate him
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by AlanDutch

SMC
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]

2qibjhy.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif

What part of Bk this dude from? if that was in the Bronx the wolves wouldve been ate him
nerd.gif
Same thing i'm thinking.

Must be out in Canarsie or the Boonies somewhere...maybe Kings Highway/Farragut or a nicer block in East New York.

They damn sure ain't in the Stuy or the Ville giving it up like that. If they are..they never come out of the crib with that foolishness.

You gotta keep all that flossy celebrity s_ under control when you in the hood, unless you built like that....and son is blowing lip glossed kisses at thecamera with colored contact lenses and bow wow beats on in the background ...I doubt he falls in that category.

They woulda been got yapped anywhere north of 149th st though.
laugh.gif

@y0s0yelmejor

i need some NT fam followers... this dude is a clown ... we should all go in at the same time...

Bronx is a zoo he would of been got yapped clapped and the whole 9 yards that come along with playing the getting money role

SMC
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]

2qibjhy.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif

nerd.gif
Same thing i'm thinking.

Must be out in Canarsie or the Boonies somewhere...maybe Kings Highway/Farragut or a nicer block in East New York.

They damn sure ain't in the Stuy or the Ville giving it up like that. If they are..they never come out of the crib with that foolishness.

You gotta keep all that flossy celebrity s_ under control when you in the hood, unless you built like that....and son is blowing lip glossed kisses at the camera with colored contact lenses and bow wow beats on in the background ...I doubt he falls in that category.

laugh.gif

smh.gif

The internet has made the common man all too powerful.

SMC
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]

2qibjhy.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif

nerd.gif
Same thing i'm thinking.

You gotta keep all that flossy celebrity s_ under control when you in the hood, unless you built like that....and son is blowing lip glossed kisses at the camera with colored contact lenses and bow wow beats on in the background ...I doubt he falls in that category.

laugh.gif

That video posted of dude in the Benz with no registration looks like it was taken in Bville

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

This dude was in front of me on line in macys yesterday

His card got declined
laugh.gif
smh.gif

#NTwitter fam.. late night roast? I believe so.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

Bronx is a zoo he would of been got yapped clapped and the whole 9 yards that come along with playing the getting money role

some of y'all try too hard...the %$$+ is yapped clapped?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom