This dude is way too cocky.

roll.gif
roll.gif
@!# is yapped clapped

Originally Posted by Twig1026

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

Bronx is a zoo he would of been got yapped clapped and the whole 9 yards that come along with playing the getting money role

some of y'all try too hard...the %$$+ is yapped clapped?
laugh.gif
i think a comma is needed between yapped and clapped...

I don't got twitter or anything but I was able to click the link. The amount of followers he has, particularly girls is disgusting. The people on here saying "he is doing his thing tho" is disgusting to me as well. There are so many things wrong with this scenario

and him being cocky isn't the first or second thing that comes to mind. It just goes to show how trapped in a system the majority of people are to not even see the bigger picture. Don't take what I say the wrong way as it is just my opinion, but I feel like yall

are roasting him for the wrong reasons. To me minorities have to come and stand up for themselves. Flashing all this money and then having others talk about how he/she is lame is playing right into what the people on top of the status quo want. Call him out

because he supposedly has all that money, but there are people on the street who can't afford to eat today. Kids with no where to sleep. Ask him what he has done for them. Money isn't what life is about and you can't buy respect. It just sincerely bothers

me that people to this day still haven't waken up to see the bigger picture. I hope I don't ruin the mood of the thread, but I just felt I should state my opinion on this one as I usually always refrain and rarely post. Take it easy yall and continue on as I'm sure

yall will lol.

Back
Top Bottom