This Dude Travis Barker May Be Superhuman...

Obviously dude has talent, but as someone who used to play drums... that was not superhuman at all.

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Drake stan wrote:
Dude is super overrated. Nothing complex about what he's doing AT ALL.

Its the tats and image that got ya'll all hype.

Sorry..
tired.gif
smh.gif

But, Travis is a genius though.

pimp.gif

Ya'll hyping a dude who isn't adding anything to an existing beat.

Dude is famous, thats it. I've seen all his "remixes" and they're nothing to be proud of. If you like dudes tatted up with that"image" of being some bad-@@$ drummer...well thats cool but don't compare him to dudes who are actually showing "superhuman" oradvanced technique.

ok you want drum talent? so I can shut you up?
Youtube this kid named http://www.youtube.com/user/ocdrumxkid

Dude takes MASSIVE dumps on Travis dude is super hype.

Yeah I'm not really that impressed and definitely will not call that "superhuman." He is a good drummer though.

^^ i'm sure travis can do all that as well
eyes.gif
.... but to the point.... what makes it sick is that he took a ill song already and made it evenill-er.
AND made it look easy to boot. superhuman maybe not, o wait...dude did survive a plane crash..so maybe

Originally Posted by uknowdonti

But IMO metal drummers > over any other drummer. There is no competition.
Co-signature.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Co-signature again. I saw all the
pimp.gif
's for the Crank Dat remix,wondering if anyone knew anything about drums. Not to be an elitist or anything, cuz dude is definitely talented (moreso than me), but the genius talk is alittle OD.

sorry to be a downer but this isn't even that special of a video. barker is amazing but you picked the simplest video to say he's superhuman. a kidcould do that after a month of playing rock band LOL

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

Drake stan wrote:

Sorry..
tired.gif
smh.gif

But, Travis is a genius though.

pimp.gif
Ya'll hyping a dude who isn't adding anything to an existing beat.

Dude is famous, thats it. I've seen all his "remixes" and they're nothing to be proud of. If you like dudes tatted up with that "image" of being some bad-@@$ drummer...well thats cool but don't compare him to dudes who are actually showing "superhuman" or advanced technique.

ok you want drum talent? so I can shut you up?
Youtube this kid named http://www.youtube.com/user/ocdrumxkid

Dude takes MASSIVE dumps on Travis dude is super hype.

he definitely has talent on the drums, but I would rather listen to a remix that Travis did.

Why?

As somebody said earlier...he has a better ear.

That kid is doing some good stuff, but he's overpowering everything else.

That's my take at least.

This thread somewhat backfired because of the word "superhuman."

Travis is good but I think this performance is more superhuman

Tony Royster for example..

Originally Posted by M16

Obviously dude has talent, but as someone who used to play drums... that was not superhuman at all.

He's superhuman because he cheated death, yet can still do what he does best.

Originally Posted by M16

He's superhuman because he cheated death, yet can still do what he does best.
That kinda rhymed.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I was waiting for him to do this. Travis Barker is one of the best modern day drummers out there. Somebody find the video of him playing with 1 arm. It's sick.
1 of the few.

About the repetitive drum pattern, how can yall watch 4 min of him doing the same thing and call it superhuman? I didn't like this one, his others arebetter. I don't think this was a display of him having a good ear more like him doing over songs he likes. This 3am shh just not doing it for me.

Sure Travis is the most visible drummer, but that's not his fault. Dude is only overrated by people who don't listen to good rock music.

he's a great drummer, but you guys are definitely only hyping him because he's playing music that finally relates to most of you all.. in truth, i betmost of hyping you know very little about drumming.

Back
Top Bottom