roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Im done.

i hate that!! Especially when you're the victim
just last sunday in church
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
someone released the damn kraken and everyone in the circumference put on the thizz face smh

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
someone released the damn kraken and everyone in the circumference put on the thizz face smh

Yo! I was just in the car with my boys today, and my friend that was driving rolled the windows up.. hit the window lock... and straight murked us. It was like death in there

Yo! I was just in the car with my boys today, and my friend that was driving rolled the windows up.. hit the window lock... and straight murked us. It was like death in there

Originally Posted by NiPxD

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Nothing beats letting one off in an elevator and looking at your victim(s) face as you exit and they walk in to the trap

but thats premeditated tho lol mine wasnt
haahahahahaha

Originally Posted by NiPxD

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Nothing beats letting one off in an elevator and looking at your victim(s) face as you exit and they walk in to the trap

but thats premeditated tho lol mine wasnt
haahahahahaha

Originally Posted by StreetPharmacist

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by StreetPharmacist

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i was in a study hall session with like 3 other kids one day.

i had been hooping for 3 or 4 hours non stop before this session so my body was pretty tired.

during the session my leg cramped up and i instantly tried to stretch my leg out, and completely focused all my energy towards my leg. couldn't contain it and i let one rip pretty bad. everyone stopped and stared at me, and all i could say was "yeah, i that just happened. let it go"
embarassed.gif

i was in a study hall session with like 3 other kids one day.

i had been hooping for 3 or 4 hours non stop before this session so my body was pretty tired.

during the session my leg cramped up and i instantly tried to stretch my leg out, and completely focused all my energy towards my leg. couldn't contain it and i let one rip pretty bad. everyone stopped and stared at me, and all i could say was "yeah, i that just happened. let it go"
embarassed.gif

Damage control. Next time you see her say you had something real important to do and thank her for holding on to your book.
But this was really funny tho. Like I could see that panning out in a teen comedy like american pie or superbad.

Back
Top Bottom