This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neymar>>>>>>Messi
maxresdefault.jpg

Is this considered redemption?

Not in my opinion but it's still great for Brasil. Happy for Neymar, he's the real MVP. Put the team on his back, was making wonderful passes and his mates weren't finishing. Glad he got to seal the deal with that penalty. This Germany youngsters gonna be nice though coming into the senior team pretty soon here.

As for Brasil, Gabriel Barbosa was meh, only other ones that really stood out to me were Caio and moments of Luan.

Is this considered redemption?
For a moment it did. Nowhere close to redeeming that 7-1 beating they took. Everyone and their momma who dont follow footy in the US gonna think this is monumental. Dont get me wrong its a huge deal for Brazil, but at the end of the day its a border line youth tournament.

Last edited:
Neymar didn't even have the strength to take his shirt off cause of the instant tears. Cool to see how much it meant to them.

Lol it doesn't completely redeem that lost, because it was an *** whipping [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji], but nevertheless this still has to feel very good for them. Neymar has won the champions league, but I wonder if this takes the cake in terms of accomplishments.

Nope. Completely different squads. Also, lets not forget that this is the olympics. Very little importance in the world of international footy. Messi won gold in the olympics and is still criticized for never doing it on the international stage for his country. Also Germany smashed them in the world cup on home turf, the biggest stage possible.

Congrats to the Brazil NT :pimp:

Neymar's swag is gonna be in a trillion when he regroups with Barça :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom