This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't get to watch any of the games (sleeping late FTL) but my summary based on the highlights

Man City look good, really good. Manchester derbies should be a lot of fun this season

Arsenal :rofl:

Liverpool :smh: , they need the best player in the prem to step his **** up

Heggsy's boys, enjoy relegation. It was fun while it lasted though

Chelsea with that 100% record to start the season :pimp: didn't play well at all but I'll take the W

Roma and Barca trashing teams to start the season too. It's gonna be a fun seasons gents :pimp:
:rofl:

Messi gotta feel a bit tight seeing this
1773604-37469470-2560-1440.jpg

How was your summer Messi?

Ay man, that Gnarby kid is hella nice. Arsene better play that man

Happy for Neymar, man. Always gonna root for him regardless of what club he plays for.

I understand that, but it's Arsenal we're talking about. Can't get no worse than giving the young kid a chance at the first team while his confidence is sky high.

Exactly, its Arsenal. Do you want his confidence to go from where it is now to the lowest it's ever been by the 20th minute of his first start? That's not healthy for anyone.

Gotta love the Week 2 hot takes. 36 games to go boys, lots of footy to be played.

Arsenal are even on the table with last seasons champions, ahead on goal difference.

Last edited:
With wifey out of town vacaying with her girlfriends in Mexico, the boy & I had a fun filled day going to the movies, getting ice coffee, getting lunch, & then going out for dinner... With Pogba & Ibra being his 2 favorite players (posters are on the wall), he wants their United shirts. :smh: Another tournament next week so he has a chance to earn one.

Finally watch the Barca vs Betis game off the DVR... Umtiti look good in what limited defending he had to do. Denis Suarez continues to do a solid job. Amazing how much his game has grown since playing with the City youth teams.

Sergi Roberto was a beast at fullback today, homey even got 2 assists. Good way to open the Liga campaign. It will be interesting to see how this team & it's new players grow during the campaign...

Cheers to the new campaign & thread fellas...

With wifey out of town vacaying with her girlfriends in Mexico, the boy & I had a fun filled day going to the movies, getting ice coffee, getting lunch, & then going out for dinner... With Pogba & Ibra being his 2 favorite players (posters are on the wall), he wants their United shirts.
mean.gif
Another tournament next week so he has a chance to earn one.

Finally watch the Barca vs Betis game off the DVR... Umtiti look good in what limited defending he had to do. Denis Suarez continues to do a solid job. Amazing how much his game has grown since playing with the City youth teams.

Sergi Roberto was a beast at fullback today, homey even got 2 assists. Good way to open the Liga campaign. It will be interesting to see how this team & it's new players grow during the campaign...

very sorry to hear about your boy's and the choice of shirts they want.... but hopefully the play well and earn those shirts next week! 

I'm very proud about our team getting the silver medal, under the circumstances.  
smokin.gif
 Nice too see Hrubesch ending his career like this. 

The team had two days of preparation before they flew to Brazil.

Brazil brought their star player, while our talents were not even allowed to play at the Olympics. With guys like Sane, Weigl and Kimmich we would have been much much better! 

And then we have no luck with the damn bar 
mean.gif

Brazilian goalkeeper is such an unfair player. His behavior before our penalties was a joke. 

Man of the match was Klostermann in my opinion.

He was everywhere in the defense and made plenty awesome tackles. 

With wifey out of town vacaying with her girlfriends in Mexico, the boy & I had a fun filled day going to the movies, getting ice coffee, getting lunch, & then going out for dinner... With Pogba & Ibra being his 2 favorite players (posters are on the wall), he wants their United shirts. :smh: Another tournament next week so he has a chance to earn one.

When I was a boy I wanted a River Plate jersey, I asked my dad for one and he almost disowned me. I look back at that and realize I was a lost child, but luckily my father brought be back to the light. Stay strong psk, don't buy your boy that dish rag.

Last edited:
Yeah, lil man likes coffee & everything related Sinner Sinner .. Even as a little tyke when his grandma watched him, he'd finish that lil bit of the coffee in her cup & since then loves coffee.

Sheeeet, if he scores a goal in each game, I don't mind getting him one even with that nascar logo on it. He had fun watching the game the other day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom