This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the pitch, it was definitely a step down when Ronnie left. Still remember Fergie saying he wouldn't sell that mob a virus :lol:

57879b71213275c5d3000022.jpg

is this an arsenal jersey? lmaoo

alexis regrets every wasted minute of his career at arsenal. 
and yall wonder why no one wants to play there.

at least united can attract talent. arsenal...not so much. 

[QUOTE url="[URL]http://www.tribalfootball.com/clubs/arsenal[/URL]"]
"It kills me to say this as an Arsenal fan, but my old club are not an attractive destination any more for the top players"

View media item 2327242

from your own mans too...that sucks. 
[/quote]
I can be honest and admit we are not a top club in Europe right now. I'm not delusional like United fans

Anyway I dunno why you involved Arsenal in a Ronaldo > Messi discussion

I can be honest and admit we are not a top club in Europe right now. I'm not delusional like United fans

Anyway I dunno why you involved Arsenal in a Ronaldo > Messi discussion
i wasn't having that discussion... i was having the players leaving barca/real is a big step down conversation. 

i brought up alexis and you brought up their international careers for some reason

and i don't care if you are honest or not...arsenal is trash. yall have been for a long time.  you don;t need to be open about it...we all know this 

Last edited:
Mans always got United on his mind :lol:,gotta be lingering stockholm syndrome from the Fergie era...

Hope more players follow Zaha's lead and decide to play for their motherlands instead of holding out hope for caps that never come and getting snubbed constantly by the bigger federations

I hear you, the only issue for African players, is that damn....the AFCON sometimes can be a joke. The conditions that players are subjected to on the pitch :x

I really wish the AFCON was a more prestigious tourny, but I suppose it's heading the right direction.

Yea good point, I hadn't even thought too much about all the structural problems with the CAF

They'd definitely need to prepare for a step down in terms of logistics/facilities etc but if they want to play regular international footy,might be a lot of players best shot. Just sucks seeing a lot of talented players decide to be relegated to reserve status for big federations when they could probably be starting for their homelands

Last edited:
Pique is like a NTer always got other teams on his mind, should be focusing on being down 0-3 and that fact that he played 70 minutes the other day and didnt register a single tackle or interception

I don't see why dudes who support Barca feel the need to **** on clubs in different leagues.

It's like y'all don't have enough competition in La Liga or something

Dudes think cause they support one of the most successful clubs on the planet they can just **** on everyone else

FOH b

Last edited:
I don't see why dudes who support Barca feel the need to **** on clubs in different leagues.

It's like y'all don't have enough competition in La Liga or something

Dudes think cause they support one of the most successful clubs on the planet they can just **** on everyone else

FOH b
nah just arsenal cause yall are trash...and have been trying to be us for years now.

we just don't respect yall's beta mentality 

Last edited:
Mou wants to sign Aurier this summer? :nerd:

How's he been this season PRIME PRIME ?

Didn't he have beef with Ibra at P$G?

He hasn't been getting as much play time with Meunier taking his spot this season.

But dude is still a beast. His work rate and ability to whip crosses from either side of the FB positions will make him a good pickup.

He definitely had beef with Ibra though :lol:

It sounds like he's agreed and the deal is all but done. If united sign Griezmann and Serge that's a good look. I'm assuming he's coming in to take Luke Shaw's spot

If Mou can keep him in check and help him mature, dude can and will be a beast in the Prem. He's legit built for the league

Shaw is LB
Serge is RB

Serge plays both sides of the field

Interesting! I simply pulled his position off of http://www.transfermarkt.com/serge-aurier/profil/spieler/127032

Either way, I'm happy for a 24 year old with experience to come in for Shaw or even on the right.

I've seen him cover for LB a few times for PSG. But he's definitely not as good as say an Alaba or Azpi.

But I wouldn't set expectations for him to come in and take that role over completely. I was just taking the fire Mou has been giving Shaw over the last couple weeks and these Serge rumors and putting 1+1 together and assuming.

Either way, him coming in for Valencia would still be a good look. He's young, strong, good with the ball at his feet, and can cross amazing balls into the box

If united were to get Rodriguez from Wolfsburg they'd be completely set on both flanks. And I think they should address their defense before getting any more attackers

Certainly defensive issues need to be worked out. I thought our killer is and has been for a long time now....our midfield. Sure Pobga was big money spending, but our midfield to me was a problem before he came, and still after. We need serious strengthening in the middle of the park. Fellaini, Lingard, Young, Carrick (he should stay for dressing room reasons) just aren't good enough. But I also think this summer we need gut out the back. A lot of guys like Shaw, Jones, even Darmian and Rojo should be shown the door. Big money signings like Griez etc will always be exciting, but I really want to see key signings that address the holes in the squad...

Yeah, addressing the gaps talent wise in the midfield would help a ton.

I'm not offering Verratti because PSG is already looking like the Man U feeder club atm. But if united gets a solid defensive mid and let Pogba and Mata create from the midfield I think it would erase the chaos in the middle right now.

You guys need to find a Kante/Matic/Vidal level player

Matic is EXACTLY the sort of player I've been wishing for. Someone who can sit in the back and boss the midfield defensively.

Alas at some point, it will come right.

Also agreeing with you that once Pogba's defensive roles are covered by supporting cast, and he can move more freely, we'll start to see more from him and Mata.

Matic is EXACTLY the sort of player I've been wishing for. Someone who can sit in the back and boss the midfield defensively.

Alas at some point, it will come right.

Also agreeing with you that once Pogba's defensive roles are covered by supporting cast, and he can move more freely, we'll start to see more from him and Mata.

Yea, I'm with you guys with addressing the defensive needs in the back line and a CDM/HM. A big slpashy signing like Griez would be amazing, but suring up that MF is a must.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom