This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mou wants to sign Aurier this summer? :nerd:

How's he been this season PRIME PRIME ?

Didn't he have beef with Ibra at P$G?

He hasn't been getting as much play time with Meunier taking his spot this season.

But dude is still a beast. His work rate and ability to whip crosses from either side of the FB positions will make him a good pickup.

He definitely had beef with Ibra though :lol:

It sounds like he's agreed and the deal is all but done. If united sign Griezmann and Serge that's a good look. I'm assuming he's coming in to take Luke Shaw's spot

If Mou can keep him in check and help him mature, dude can and will be a beast in the Prem. He's legit built for the league

Shaw is LB
Serge is RB

Serge plays both sides of the field

I think dude even plays midfielder for Ivory Coast.
Dude is versatile.

He's just a bonehead :lol:

He played CB/RB at Toulouse and has played CB/LB/RB for PSG. But obviously his strength is at RB

Either way. This is a good pickup for United. Couldn't even imagine a team with both Alana and Serge finessing dudes

Last edited:
Even more ridiculous is the argument that Messi should go to the EPL. I hate Barca but they're a top club in the world and he's dominating. What else could he do? When CR transfered to RM he made a move up. A move to the EPL is a step down.
fax. why would anyone leave barca or real madrid for premier league teams...

look how it worked for alexis... he left barca for trash arsenal and now he's going to the europa league. 

look how it worked for ozil...haven't won a damn thing.  

we should all leave our jobs and homes for worse environments and bad co-workers so we can challenge ourselves. 

Last edited:
I dont ever recall him being a mid for Ivory Coast, I think they're deep enough in mid and have some pacy wingers/Right mids.

Only fullback I know that plays mid for their country is Alaba.

I dont ever recall him being a mid for Ivory Coast, I think they're deep enough in mid and have some pacy wingers/Right mids.

Only fullback I know that plays mid for their country is Alaba.

Yeah I've never seen him play mid. But I've read his player profile in the past and it had midfielder for Ivory Coast.

But I've never watched Ivory Coast play so I've got no clue

Why didn't Ibra stay in Serie A or Ligue 1

He has won the league for every team he's played for

(Except United lol)

Alexis lowkey pulled a reverse Henry :lol:,leaving a CL winning side for a black hole for trophies

Last edited:
Even more ridiculous is the argument that Messi should go to the EPL. I hate Barca but they're a top club in the world and he's dominating. What else could he do? When CR transfered to RM he made a move up. A move to the EPL is a step down.

fax. why would anyone leave barca or real madrid for premier league teams...

look how it worked for alexis... he left barca for trash arsenal and now he's going to the europa league. 
look how it worked for ozil...haven't won a damn thing.  

we should all leave our jobs and homes for worse environments and bad co-workers so we can challenge ourselves. 
57879b71213275c5d3000022.jpg

images

He hasn't been getting as much play time with Meunier taking his spot this season.

But dude is still a beast. His work rate and ability to whip crosses from either side of the FB positions will make him a good pickup.

It sounds like he's agreed and the deal is all but done. If united sign Griezmann and Serge that's a good look. I'm assuming he's coming in to take Luke Shaw's spot

If Mou can keep him in check and help him mature, dude can and will be a beast in the Prem. He's legit built for the league

Shaw is LB
Serge is RB

Interesting! I simply pulled his position off of http://www.transfermarkt.com/serge-aurier/profil/spieler/127032

Either way, I'm happy for a 24 year old with experience to come in for Shaw or even on the right.

What lies :lol:,dude still left a CL winning side. Fact

Too early to be in your feels :lol:,save em for when he leaves for the other side of town

Last edited:

Shaw is LB
Serge is RB

Interesting! I simply pulled his position off of http://www.transfermarkt.com/serge-aurier/profil/spieler/127032

Either way, I'm happy for a 24 year old with experience to come in for Shaw or even on the right.

I've seen him cover for LB a few times for PSG. But he's definitely not as good as say an Alaba or Azpi.

But I wouldn't set expectations for him to come in and take that role over completely. I was just taking the fire Mou has been giving Shaw over the last couple weeks and these Serge rumors and putting 1+1 together and assuming.

Either way, him coming in for Valencia would still be a good look. He's young, strong, good with the ball at his feet, and can cross amazing balls into the box

If united were to get Rodriguez from Wolfsburg they'd be completely set on both flanks. And I think they should address their defense before getting any more attackers

What lies :lol:,dude still left a CL winning side. Fact

Too early to be in your feels :lol:,save em for when he leaves for the other side of town
He left by choice or Barca bought a player that plays his position and was forced out? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Shaw is LB
Serge is RB

I've seen him cover for LB a few times for PSG. But he's definitely not as good as say an Alaba or Azpi.

But I wouldn't set expectations for him to come in and take that role over completely. I was just taking the fire Mou has been giving Shaw over the last couple weeks and these Serge rumors and putting 1+1 together and assuming.

Either way, him coming in for Valencia would still be a good look. He's young, strong, good with the ball at his feet, and can cross amazing balls into the box

If united were to get Rodriguez from Wolfsburg they'd be completely set on both flanks. And I think they should address their defense before getting any more attackers

Certainly defensive issues need to be worked out. I thought our killer is and has been for a long time now....our midfield. Sure Pobga was big money spending, but our midfield to me was a problem before he came, and still after. We need serious strengthening in the middle of the park. Fellaini, Lingard, Young, Carrick (he should stay for dressing room reasons) just aren't good enough. But I also think this summer we need gut out the back. A lot of guys like Shaw, Jones, even Darmian and Rojo should be shown the door. Big money signings like Griez etc will always be exciting, but I really want to see key signings that address the holes in the squad...

Yeah I've never seen him play mid. But I've read his player profile in the past and it had midfielder for Ivory Coast.

But I've never watched Ivory Coast play so I've got no clue
You missing out, used to be one of my favorite African teams to root for. Their golden generation was :pimp:

Drogba, Gervinho, Kalou, Yaya Toure in their prime was incredible.

Zaha plays for them now too a long with Adama Traore but I havent watched em too much recently and they kind of stunk it up at the African Cup of Nations this year.

Hope more players follow Zaha's lead and decide to play for their motherlands instead of holding out hope for caps that never come and getting snubbed constantly by the bigger federations

Last edited:
is this an arsenal jersey? lmaoo

alexis regrets every wasted minute of his career at arsenal. 

and yall wonder why no one wants to play there.

at least united can attract talent. arsenal...not so much. 
"It kills me to say this as an Arsenal  fan, but my old club are not an attractive destination any more for the top players"
from your own mans too...that sucks. 

Last edited:
RM were already trying to lure CR before they signed the other galacticos.  He already wanted to go but was convinced to stick around a little longer.  If he ended up going when RM first came knocking, it would've been somewhat of a step down as Utd was a big time CL contender.

Real wasn't winning the CL at that time though,Ron stayed on and got to back to back CL finals

That was when they were changing managers like the changing of the seasons :lol:

Last edited:
i see his point but it's still real madrid. 

they are at the pinnacle of football if they have a down year or not. 

Last edited:
I agree but I see what he meant,he had a good thing going coming off his first B'Dor, though the Real move still felt inevitable at the time

Last edited:
to switch subjects kinda...if real madrid were smart they would sell overpriced bale to united and use the money to cop hazard or dybala

bale is better built for england

Last edited:
Hope more players follow Zaha's lead and decide to play for their motherlands instead of holding out hope for caps that never come and getting snubbed constantly by the bigger federations

I hear you, the only issue for African players, is that damn....the AFCON sometimes can be a joke. The conditions that players are subjected to on the pitch :x

I really wish the AFCON was a more prestigious tourny, but I suppose it's heading the right direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom