This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Copped some heat recently, wanted to share with my NT footy famb:
HEAT!!!.....
pimp.gif

I'm going to cop a Juve blue kit.  That things is FIRE!!!

You're paying retail for them?

Depends.

The Dybala one yes because it's going to be a tough shirt to find in the future, especially if they win the CL with it. Same goes for the Mbappe one I bought 2 months ago now that they won the French league.

I only paid like $55 each for the Lewa and Griez ones tho

Last edited:
More & more it looks like Morata will leave in search of a first team role, it was nice a very capable back up CF, let's see if Mariano or Borja will even get a chance

More & more it looks like Morata will leave in search of a first team role, it was nice a very capable back up CF, let's see if Mariano or Borja will even get a chance
Man as soon as yall fools get mc mbappe yall puttin big body benz on the bench

My Dominican brethren Mariano needs a club to get him out of RM. He needs more playing time. He's not eem starting in the B-Squad :smh:

Last edited:
anyone know if the U20 world cup is on tv at all in the states?
Most games will be on FS1 I think a few are slotted for FS2. 

You ready for these 4:00am kick offs?

One of the best kits out there. Not a Puma fan tho
Tijuanamerica and Pumas both have my Liga MX allegiance.

Tijuanamerica because it's Tijuanamerica and Pumas because there kits are always sauce since the beginning of time. 

Last edited:

It will be tough for Mariano or Borja to get playing time. Ronaldo will be shifting for more playing time as a 9 which will leave Benz in an awkward spot where he may get canibalized to make way for CR7.

And it's an election year, Floren always pulls out the big guns during the election years to ensure no one steps to him. Make no mistake, we will be buying a new 'Galactico' this off season, even if it doesnt make sense, and it will more than likely be a striker/attacking mid.

a slaughter by the north london gang today and I'm not just talking about Wiley's album

Same guy who broke the Nolito transfer last summer saying City are close to signing Fabinho from Monaco 
nerd.gif

Mou just confirmed that young Angel Gomes will be getting minutes against Palace :wow: :smokin

Dude is only 16 and won Academy POTY last night and was invited to training today. Looks like it'll be a mostly youthful squad this weekend,he even said Timbo's recovered in time to get some minutes. Apparently Joel Periera will start in goal too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom