This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're paying retail for them?

Depends.

The Dybala one yes because it's going to be a tough shirt to find in the future, especially if they win the CL with it. Same goes for the Mbappe one I bought 2 months ago now that they won the French league.

I only paid like $55 each for the Lewa and Griez ones tho

I was thinking about getting a Dybala Juve. But I'm stuck between the Home or Away

I was going to cop the away, but I have the Tevez blue away with the big stars that they wore a few years ago.

Cop that fresh away and just wait till they bring back their classic stripes to cop a home one

But that new logo :x

I think I am going to cop the away for this season and then gravedig through eBay for an older Nike one. Maybe a Pirlo or something.

But that away this season is too wavy.

cop the juve away. pretty sure that's the one they're wearing in the final if RM has first choice with their home kits.

edit nvm just saw juve has preference and will wear the homes while RM is gonna wear their black/purples :x

Last edited:

The names and positions they play too

Fernando Fernandinho Fabinho

All CDMs

laugh.gif
Will city have the best CDM that Brazil have to offer?
No thats Casemiro right now imo. Maybe Fabinho could be that one day but who knows. Plus its just a rumor right now I hope it happens though cause I think Fernando gets sold this summer and Fernandinho is on the wrong side of 30 himself right now and we know Yaya can't start week in and week out right now.

@GFFN: Manchester United lead the charge for Bernardo Silva - Canal + https://t.co/mTGAVl06Sd

Yes please...:nerd:

Been interested in dude before the James links became widespread,he'd be a pretty great alternative

Cop that fresh away and just wait till they bring back their classic stripes to cop a home one

But that new logo :x

I think I am going to cop the away for this season and then gravedig through eBay for an older Nike one. Maybe a Pirlo or something.

But that away this season is too wavy.

Totally forgot about the new logo Bs :lol: :x

Yea an older one might be your best net :lol:

#Weinzierl: "Luke #Hemmerich, @HajiWright and @WMckennie from the U19s will all be moved into the first team squad." #s04

Schalke's probably the standard bearer in German youth development. One of only 2 - 3 academies perennially rated 3 stars by the DFB.

A club that typically targets teenagers with the potential to develop into a Mesut Ozil, a Julian Draxxler, a Leroy Sane, a Max Meyer, etc for recruitment now sees American teenagers and says, "Yea we can work with that."

I watched the second leg of the German U19 Championship semi-final this past weekend, Schalke vs. Bayern Munich and three Americans started for Schalke. Haji Wright, Weston McKennie, and baby Nick Tatiague. 

Weston is #6 playing a box-to-box role and is pretty easily recognizable as the best player on the field for either team. Haji is #9 playing CF, one of the poorer games I've seen from him but he was MOTM in the first leg. Taitague is the #7 playing RW. He's a year younger than most players on the field and will be eligible for the U19's again next season. 

Weston McKennie is looking like the one. Eerily similar playing style and all around dominance to Arturo Vidal. 

With Haji and Mckennie in the first team this weekend, I hope they can get a few minutes. Ingolstadt have already been relegated and the S04 have already missed out on Europe for next season so they aren't exactly playing for anything.

Schalke's Sporting Director, Christian Heidel: “With [Weston] it's always been clear to us that he was meant to be in the Bundesliga”. Heidel added, “...we weren't sure about Haji in the winter, but his play in the second half of the season showed great improvement.”

Hamburg vs Wolfsburg so be a good game.

Another one
Hoffenheim announce the signing of 17-year-old German-American defender Corey Anton from Kaiserslautern https://goo.gl/ljlzLj
DAI0UCgVYAAixiM.jpg

Marca reported earlier this week that Liverpool made a failed $75m bid for Mbappe, turns out it was all BS.

Mou just confirmed that young Angel Gomes will be getting minutes against Palace :wow: :smokin

Dude is only 16 and won Academy POTY last night and was invited to training today. Looks like it'll be a mostly youthful squad this weekend,he even said Timbo's recovered in time to get some minutes. Apparently Joel Periera will start in goal too.

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]. I'm hyped to see Gomes play. The kid has some great skills and a lot of flair.

Bernardo to United would be a huge upgrade

Don't want to see Fabinho at City though...

Last edited:
Lacazette confirms he will be leaving this summer. Seems to be he's going to Atleti.

Laca and griez are gonna be a problem.

Breaking | In an interview in tomorrow's L'Équipe, Lyon striker Alexandre Lacazette confirms that he is leaving the club.
— Get French Football (@GFFN) May 19, 2017

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom