This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's ready to pick up his winner's medal. He will surely be back before 2018 but somewhere in MLS.

Woah...wth is this???

Surely gotta be mind games right??
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
Technically still a United player... 
tongue.gif

Anyone wanna wager that Zidane puts starts the BBC on 6/3 for the UCL final?

I really hope not but all signs point to it

Zidane is stubborn and sticks with what has been working. So I don't see any chance Bale starts after what happened against Barca when Isco has been putting in consistent performances. I see Bale as a super sub in the final. Isco is a bit lacking in the stamina department anyway so 20-30 min for Bale would be a huge luxury. I can see the match being 0-0 or 0-1 when he comes on. It would be huge moment for him and very bad for Juve.

Last edited:
If you could insert a fit Bale into the 70 minute of the match, with his pace that could create problems for Juve, especially of it goes into ET. Thats a big IF.

Zidane is stubborn and sticks with what has been working. So I don't see any chance Bale starts after what happened against Barca when Isco has been putting in consistent performances. I see Bale as a super sub in the final. Isco is a bit lacking in the stamina department anyway so 20-30 min for Bale would be a huge luxury. I can see the match being 0-0 or 0-1 when he comes on. It would be huge moment for him and very bad for Juve.

Agreed, but Florentino does whatever he wants. Isco was playing wonderfully before the Clasico and even then Bale started.

What makes you think that wont be the case in a UCL final IN Bale's country?

I hope Zizou is ballsy enough to defy Floren but lets see what happens

Didnt Zidane say they were better off with Bale in the starting 11 anyways? His presence on the right side will stretch out Juve's defense, I dont see how thats a bad thing.

Andrew Carleton making his first league appearance for Atlanta United subbed on now. 16 year old local kid.

Last edited:
Didnt Zidane say they were better off with Bale in the starting 11 anyways? His presence on the right side will stretch out Juve's defense, I dont see how thats a bad thing.

Lol, the strongest defense in the world, an out of rhythm Bale will get eaten up by their BBC, and then we'll have 3 players not playing defense (Our BBC). Funny how Benz actually plays a fair amount of defense when we play 4-2-2, im all for Isco starting and Bale being a super sub for this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom