This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully Mane misses on purpose when he gets a chance to shoot.

Last edited:
You know what.. not even gonna waste my time on you

Last edited:

Vardy doing what I believe any factory working nightly pub drinking man does, comments on foreigners knowing each other solely based on nationalities[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
no united fan said that ish... another one of those made up facts you dudes love to spew in here
actually it was LA diggler

he made a list

he put englands, then italy's, then spains 

ask him... he was debating it flyeed i believe. 

you united fans got your guard up lmaoo  

yall will defend eachother no matter what....even though it has nothing to do with united

Last edited:
1. FA cup
2. Coppa Italia

3.Copa Del Ray

As far as domestic cups go for me historically.

Shows how **** modern football is when finishing 4th is valued more than actually winning your domestic cup.
Level of competition in the tournament's history, and the importance supporters place on the trophy.

Yeah, speaking on the prem. Most would rather finish 4th than win the FA cup. It makes sense for the board to feel that way but for supporters to feel that way is sort of sad.
beans wash your face

united fans showing their delusion again 

edit : just saw tom already posted it... wash your face anyways

Last edited:
Isn't the FA Cup the most prestigious domestic tournament in Europe now? Pretty sure fans of a certain team started said that recently.

Did he say these exact words tho? I'm a soldier b.. ya gotta carry me out on my shield

Isn't the FA Cup the most prestigious domestic tournament in Europe now? Pretty sure fans of a certain team started said that recently.

I said historically, not now. I also said for me, meaning my personal opinion not a fact. Even if I did state it as a fact I don't speak for every United supporter on here :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom