This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said historically, not now. I also said for me, meaning my personal opinion not a fact. Even if I did state it as a fact I don't speak for every United supporter on here :lol:
Considernig you're still struggling to understand, Beans indicated that no United supporter said. You're a United supporter and you did say that.

NT derby coming a bit early this time around
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Klopp needs to swallow his pride and bring my guy Sakho back. It can't be worse than the cats they have playing defense now

Well, just finished watching one of the worst officiated matches I've ever seen in Barcelona vs Betis. Not once but twice did I witness the ball go clearly over the goal line and the goal not be given. Liga Florentino Perez :rolleyes

Last edited:
we played terrible but the ref absolutely robbed us...ball almost hit the back of the net.  not sure how the linesman and the head ref missed that. 

luis enrique's team selection has been terrible

rakitic, denis suarez, digne were all terrible

hate to say it but it looks like rakitic's time at barca has run it's course. he's been a shell of his former self. 

messi saved us a point again. 

enrique played a weak squad to save the squad for wednesday's atletico clash. let's hope it pays off. 

i think we need some new ideas from our manager...
nerd.gif
 don't see enrique lasting past this season. 

Last edited:
Agreed I put this on Lucho. no tactics, horrible team selection. Rakitic gave the ball away so many times. Rak a pivot? No control!

Interesting.

Hey, what's up with Sturridge? He's been pretty **** lately. You think he's done?
What kind of stupid question is this? If Pogba ain't done then why would Sturridge be done? Every player goes through a drought during some point of their career. A few games don't define a player's career so stop deflecting and reaching.If you think that, then your opinion ain't worth jack schift and I would advise people to scroll past your posts.

Last edited:
Interesting.

Hey, what's up with Sturridge? He's been pretty **** lately. You think he's done?
What kind of stupid question is this? If Pogba ain't done then why would Sturridge be done? Every player goes through a drought during some point of their career. A few games don't define a player's career so stop deflecting and reaching.If you think that, then your opinion ain't worth jack schift and I would advise people to scroll past your posts.

I haven't watched enough of Sturridge lately, but from your text over there....I'd have to say that Pogba has been VERY instrumental in every match he's played (albeit against Pool he was shocking). Even when he's not scoring you can see Pobga's always involved and influential. Can the same be said about Sturridge? Is he putting in the runs? Is he just missing a bit of luck?

I haven't watched enough of Sturridge lately, but from your text over there....I'd have to say that Pogba has been VERY instrumental in every match he's played (albeit against Pool he was shocking). Even when he's not scoring you can see Pobga's always involved and influential. Can the same be said about Sturridge? Is he putting in the runs? Is he just missing a bit of luck?
When Sturridge returned from injury, he was influential in creating a number of goal-scoring opportunities. He's played 13 league matches and has 2 goals 5 assists. In those 13 matches he hasn't played a full 90. His time on the pitch varies in each of thoses games from 3 minutes to 75 minutes. The average between all 13 matches is 40 minutes a game. 2 goals and 5 assists in 13 matches at 40 minutes per game is damn better than Pogba's 21 league games at 90 minutes a game (not including injury time) with only 4 goals and 3 assists. So miss me with that

When Sturridge returned from injury, he was influential in creating a number of goal-scoring opportunities. He's played 13 league matches and has 2 goals 5 assists. In those 13 matches he hasn't played a full 90. His time on the pitch varies in each of thoses games from 3 minutes to 75 minutes. The average between all 13 matches is 40 minutes a game. 2 goals and 5 assists in 13 matches at 40 minutes per game is damn better than Pogba's 21 league games at 90 minutes a game (not including injury time) with only 4 goals and 3 assists. So miss me with that

:lol: at miss me with that. Fellas can't even ask Pool fans a genuine question without them getting heated.

Sturridge is a shame though....always thought he could have been one of the top 3 strikers in the Prem, but injuries never let him be great :smh:

Basti back in the picture :pimp:

Tony back from exile too and looks like he's starting up top :smokin

Timbo starts :pimp: :pimp:

That pivot with Basti and Fro is gonna be slow as shot though :lol:

Didn't even notice the young guns,Axel and Joel Pereira on the bench :lol: :smokin

:lol: at miss me with that. Fellas can't even ask Pool fans a genuine question without them getting heated.

Word :lol:,can't remember the last non hostile convo with 'pool fans.

Been on that Gooner steez lately :lol:

Last edited:
I've seen crazy **** happen with la liga races, too early to say it's over.

This is where getting knocked out of the copa isn't the worst thing while trying to snap a la liga drought. 2 legs vs. Atletico in the middle of a campaign :x

The reality too is that this RM side has too many flaws for a treble anyways. They were never gunna do it. Conceding goals in bunches and last second heroics can only take you so far.

Last edited:
So West Ham really ended up selling Payet for just 25m?

Sheesh dude really bullied them into a sudden move :rofl:

All that talk about how they weren't a selling club anymore and had ambition as they rejected offers in the summer only to let him go on the cheap in the middle of the season...:lol: :x

Might be a miracle if they don't get relegated

Last edited:
Didn't west ham just bring in 3 quality guys

I think the current bottom 3 will be teams to get regulated, Swansea, Leicester & Borough are much worse too

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom