This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Milan [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Get the Bonnuci deal done [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

Manchester City are close to agreeing a deal for Monaco left-back Benjamin Mendy (22) after a breakthrough in negotiations. [Sky Sports]

​Monaco want £50m for Mendy while City have been offering nearer to £40m, but significant progress has been made in the last 24 hours. [Sky]
 BREAKING: Manchester City are on the verge of signing Kyle Walker from Tottenham after making an increased bid.

City have made a bid of around £50m for Walker with some sources suggesting the transfer could be worth up to £55m. [@Matt_Law_DT]
Seems like someone lit a fire under Txiki's ***

I'm not as well versed on the 4-4-2, but I almost wouldn't mind seeing United try this.

Rashford-Lukaku

Mkhi

Pogba-Herrera

(Hopefully Fabinho lol)

Back 4.

I feel like it would help unleash Pogba too but again, I'm not as well versed in it so maybe I'm way off base.

4-4-2 is a good formation and Fergie used to play it a lot.  The issue with a diamond 4 in the mid is that you are exposed out wide.  The last variations of the 4-4-2 that I can remember Fergie using was with 2 wingers and 2 deep lying mids.  It was less congested in the middle.

Speaking of Rashford....the boy been in the gym...

LIbdolNYK4-JaW1Tk2n9fjpz1Yz3vev0PvpdtbnfQl4.jpg

He's def been lifting

View media item 2491357

Last edited:
Manchester City are close to agreeing a deal for Monaco left-back Benjamin Mendy (22) after a breakthrough in negotiations. [Sky Sports]

​Monaco want £50m for Mendy while City have been offering nearer to £40m, but significant progress has been made in the last 24 hours. [Sky]
 BREAKING: Manchester City are on the verge of signing Kyle Walker from Tottenham after making an increased bid.

City have made a bid of around £50m for Walker with some sources suggesting the transfer could be worth up to £55m. [@Matt_Law_DT
]

Seems like someone lit a fire under Txiki's ***

you got it...spend it!

Will be interested to see how Pep would use Walker

AC Milan and Juventus are on the cusp of agreeing a €40m deal for defender Leonardo Bonucci. (Source: Di Marzio)

It's lit

Apparently De Sciglio would go to Juve as a result

Gonna be funny if they Bonucci for 20-30m less than Chelsea and Citeh were apparently offering earlier this summer :lol:

Last edited:
When Barcelona wins the CL: "Real Madrid in shambles"

When Real Madrid wins the CL: "Barcelona in shambles"

I'm not as well versed on the 4-4-2, but I almost wouldn't mind seeing United try this.

Rashford-Lukaku

Mkhi

Pogba-Herrera

(Hopefully Fabinho lol)

Back 4.

I feel like it would help unleash Pogba too but again, I'm not as well versed in it so maybe I'm way off base.

4-4-2 is a good formation and Fergie used to play it a lot.  The issue with a diamond 4 in the mid is that you are exposed out wide.  The last variations of the 4-4-2 that I can remember Fergie using was with 2 wingers and 2 deep lying mids.  It was less congested in the middle.

Speaking of Rashford....the boy been in the gym...

LIbdolNYK4-JaW1Tk2n9fjpz1Yz3vev0PvpdtbnfQl4.jpg

He's def been lifting

View media item 2491357

Hopefully Rash won't get knocked around the pitch this time.

Always been a fan of Club América kits these are fire

club-america-17-18-home-kit-1.jpg
club-america-17-18-home-kit-3.jpg

The home depot on the front though is so tacky

Last edited:
Barca is actually in shambles this year tho

They only managed to win the Spanish FA Cup

They're getting a new Manager

Taking my first trip to Europe in November and would like to check out some matches while I'm there.  What's the best way to go about purchasing tickets for EPL, La Liga and CL matches?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom