This Frank Ocean still goes hard.....*Official Thread*

No one so much as even implied they were.

Frank, Party and The Weeknd will forever be linked because they each explode onto the scene releasing their respective first notable projects literally within months of one another back in 2011.

When two of the three drop projects a week apart, of course they're going to be compared. Don't be naive.

Party released his first project in 2013. His only connection to The Weeknd is their Drake association and the fact that they're both from the GTA.

Party's only connection to Frank that I can think of is that they're both loosely within the same genre of music.

I'm trippin thinking Make A Mill started making noise 5 years ago but the point still stands. There doesn't need to be a connection or similar soundscape to make a comparison. That's actually the whole point.

The three have been drawing comparisons to one or the other since the moment they came on the seen despite not really being close musically.

Why act surprised when two them release projects days a part and they get compared.

Last edited:
I finally played Blond. This ain't for me, not at all.

Nikes was cool but the vocals ruin it. Wish he would have really sung on it.

Self Control was the first song I heard that I liked from jump.

Nights was another song that sounded good right away. Probably the best song.

There was also way too many skits.

Hopefully Endless is better than this. I'll play that later today.

Guys where can I stream or even download endless?

Struggling to find it. Any help would be A+.

Up until last night every version I heard of endless sounded like some 720p ****

But boy oh boy this download sound like 60FPS 4k

Up until last night every version I heard of endless sounded like some 720p ****

But boy oh boy this download sound like 60FPS 4k
nerd.gif

Mind blowing that the second chorus in 'Self Control' is sung by Yung Lean. (Has this been confirmed?)
Might be a stranger feature than Post Malone on 'Fade'

Song is my current favorite.

Mind blowing that the second chorus in 'Self Control' is sung by Yung Lean. (Has this been confirmed?)
Might be a stranger feature than Post Malone on 'Fade'

Song is my current favorite.
Is it? I just assumed it was Austin Feinstein since his voice is that deep.

After doing some reading, it looks like Austin's voice was the chipmunked voice.

What makes it even more funny is that Def Jam had him on the shelf and tried to play him w/ Nostalgia, Ultra. I remember that "**** Def Jam" rant the day he dropped it :lol:

Nice to see **** come back around :lol: :pimp:

Last edited:
That's dope, more money for him.

I wonder what the plan is for the physical copies of both albums.

Endless >>>> Blond

I just realized Siegfried is about being a gay male in society that doesn't accept it ......or at least that's how I interpreted it.

Listened to half the album so far.

I am really feeling Nikes, Pink+White and Nights.

Out of the three I mentioned, "Nights" is currently on repeat.

Edit: gotta add good guy to the list

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom