This Frank Ocean still goes hard.....*Official Thread*

Got my tickets for Seattle show! Now, i need this to leak! Pyramids has been on repeat all week long!

StaXX wrote:
Debating on buying tickets for the show. Any other NTers going? 
nerd.gif

dang... didn't even know. 
#NTDallas meet up?  
nerd.gif
 I'm down to ride if the price is right... how much? 

Great article... Now Im even more excited for this album to drop.
laugh.gif

Ocean mentioned that he and Pharrell, who co-produced two songs on Orange and is clearly a hero of Ocean’s, talk about their synesthesia all the time.

pimp.gif

have to hear the songs first to determine his intention. can't take a reporters word from a listening session. if so, though, i'll still rock with it, just have to control my fan boy singing along, knowing the lyrics were penned for a dude 
laugh.gif

also, i have 2 tickets for the philly show if anyone is interested.

Gay or Not this %+!+%%*@+*$# jams does make it a lil weird singing songs intended for a guy tho but %#!$ it

After I heard Swim Good dude couldve came out and said he $!*%*@ giraffes I wouldnt've cared

People believe anything they read. Unless he comes out and says it himself .. it still doesnt matter...

Regardless, Im guessing like many others are is hes just making songs from a girl's POV...

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

People believe anything they read. Unless he comes out and says it himself .. it still doesnt matter...

Regardless, Im guessing like many others are is hes just making songs from a girl's POV...

This

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Ocean can't be bi-sexual. Jus' can't be....
frown.gif
Why can't we be? How does this affect you? Shut up, don't even answer.
I know for me personally I don't want to hear about dudes love for another dude on record. I can't relate and don't want to hear it. Nothing against anyone who does but I just don't.

That being said, I doubt Frank Ocean uses his album to "come out". Its probably another idiot in the media who only heard "him" and probably didn't even realize he was speaking from a women's perspective.

It reminds me of when cats thought R was gay for Woman's Worth because they heard keywords like "panties" and didn't even take the time to realize what he was singing about.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Ocean can't be bi-sexual. Jus' can't be....
frown.gif
I know for me personally I don't want to hear about dudes love for another dude on record. I can't relate and don't want to hear it. Nothing against anyone who does but I just don't.
If he isn't being explicit talking about penis in his mouth then what's the difference between this and a female singer?

Originally Posted by rocyaice

If he isn't being explicit talking about penis in his mouth then what's the difference between this and a female singer?
I don't listen to female singers for that reason either. I don't listen to some females rappers like Kim and Nicki either. I can't relate and don't want to hear it. I had a hard time listening to some of Kell's music going back seeing that he was basically singing about 14 year old love.

Back
Top Bottom