This Frank Ocean still goes hard.....*Official Thread*

I haven't even listened to the Collection cuz I'm still bumping nostalgia, ULTRA at least 3x a day (along with The Weeknd).

I always wondered how he'd sound live... Identical
eek.gif

Finally got Nostalgia last week and I've been bumping it ever since. Novacane, We All Try, Swim Good, and American Wedding are the standouts but the whole joint is fire.

Finally got Nostalgia last week and I've been bumping it ever since. Novacane, We All Try, Swim Good, and American Wedding are the standouts but the whole joint is fire.

Im not asking for an illegal link, but has Frank posted a link to d/l all of the lonny collection?
nerd.gif

Im not asking for an illegal link, but has Frank posted a link to d/l all of the lonny collection?
nerd.gif

after a full month playing his songs, minus the Lonny Breaux collection that I can't even fathom delving into... Pyrite (Fools Gold), Songs For Women, and Swim Good are his best tracks.

after a full month playing his songs, minus the Lonny Breaux collection that I can't even fathom delving into... Pyrite (Fools Gold), Songs For Women, and Swim Good are his best tracks.

I like his stuff a lot but it just always seemed weird to me cause there was a few pictures and no interviews, videos, or anything really of him. He put posted a lot on his tumblr and twitter but it just seemed like he didn't want himself to be seen or something but after the video of that NYC show it makes me appreciate his music that much more because he sounds exactly the same live.

I like his stuff a lot but it just always seemed weird to me cause there was a few pictures and no interviews, videos, or anything really of him. He put posted a lot on his tumblr and twitter but it just seemed like he didn't want himself to be seen or something but after the video of that NYC show it makes me appreciate his music that much more because he sounds exactly the same live.

horrible performer tho

crowd was goin ham and he gave no energy back...

props on his voice tho does sound on point live
pimp.gif

horrible performer tho

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

horrible performer tho

pimp.gif

He a singer...How much energy can he give without sounding horrible
laugh.gif

and Frank doesnt claim all those lonny tracks at all. I dont think he wants his fans hearing all those covers and old music

horrible performer tho

pimp.gif

He a singer...How much energy can he give without sounding horrible
laugh.gif

and Frank doesnt claim all those lonny tracks at all. I dont think he wants his fans hearing all those covers and old music

horrible performer tho

pimp.gif

I wouldnt say horrible but definitely felt like he could have had more energy besides walking around on the stage
still a dope performance nonetheless and im glad he sounds the same live..I need to make it to a show when they come back to NY
pimp.gif

horrible performer tho

pimp.gif

I wouldnt say horrible but definitely felt like he could have had more energy besides walking around on the stage
still a dope performance nonetheless and im glad he sounds the same live..I need to make it to a show when they come back to NY
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

30t6p3b.gif
At not appearing at the Toronto show last night.

he's playing some spot dates this summer...they wanted to keep the hype going until he starts playing solo shows...

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

30t6p3b.gif
At not appearing at the Toronto show last night.

he's playing some spot dates this summer...they wanted to keep the hype going until he starts playing solo shows...

Back
Top Bottom