This Frank Ocean still goes hard.....*Official Thread*

a. all of those songs have been out for a long time, just google them, dont hype up a bootleg mixtape.

b. frank said in an interview that he has no intention of finishing acura integral, was gonna type up the story but just found the link:

skip to 12:00

he played Acura Integurl doing his first set of shows, here's a video that I recorded when he did his LA show.

honestly, I'm not a fan of the 2nd half of the song, the 1st half was great as is.

i still need a full version of acura integurl... hopefully one day we get that cdq ( if its not on that unreleased project :nerd: )

there's a couple tracks i haven't heard on that project... ill have to peep :smokin

Channel orange was my favorite albums from last year I found myself humming crack rock earlier out the blue

Any word on the next project

I still play sweet life from time to time and sing it at the top of my lungs :pimp:

shoulda been a single :smh:

Last edited:
frank-ocean-versace-lyrics.png

I'm sorry to gravedig but wtf happen to this dude? Is he working on anything? Last I heard he was 11 tracks in the next project and this was a while ago. Is he still relevant? 
mean.gif

Frank Ocean Sent Chipotle a Check for $212,500 and Told Them to ‘F Off’
Frank Ocean was originally going to cover ‘Pure Imagination’ for Chipotle’s now infamous ad about factory farming. But, he backed out at the last minute, after seeing a cut of the ad and its prominent Chipotle logos. His lawyers had this to say:

“When Frank was asked to participate in this project, Chipotle’s representatives told him that the thrust of the campaign was to promote responsible farming. There was no Chipotle reference or logo in the initial presentation, and Chipotle told Frank that was an intentional element of the campaign. Frank was also promised that he’d have the right to approve the master and all advertising.

” Of course, Chipotle sued. It looks like they settled our of court, because Ocean just posted this cashier’s check to Tumblr.

Must be nice to have that kind of available for moments like this..  

Chipotle responded.

“If/when we get a check from Frank, we should be able to close the books on this. Right now, all we have is a photo online.

” Nice move. Classy, but with a little dig.  

Dude needs to drop an album soon. Just got his Unreleased, Misc. tape there's some pretty good songs on there. 

Back
Top Bottom