This Guy > Dwight Clark Vol. The Catch

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DMan14

that @%%! looks fun, is it like football?

its pretty fun man, i was always a hater till i played it during high school a couple times, but whats really fun is playing indoor ultimate cause u can jump off the walls to make catches and #%#$, still i refuse to play in college cause fools take it too serious

Originally Posted by DMan14

that @%%! looks fun, is it like football?

its pretty fun man, i was always a hater till i played it during high school a couple times, but whats really fun is playing indoor ultimate cause u can jump off the walls to make catches and #%#$, still i refuse to play in college cause fools take it too serious

I love Ultimate. I play competitively back in college and currently for a club team in NC. That layout at Worlds is/was SICK!
pimp.gif
and the video of Beau "Fredric Weiss-ing" that dude actually made SportsCenter Top 10 when it happened back in '06

I love Ultimate. I play competitively back in college and currently for a club team in NC. That layout at Worlds is/was SICK!
pimp.gif
and the video of Beau "Fredric Weiss-ing" that dude actually made SportsCenter Top 10 when it happened back in '06

Back
Top Bottom