This Is A Flawless Piece Of Music

i can dig this for SURE
pimp.gif
appreciated

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

10508 Cardo Jr Ln wrote:
sn: purp still for the birds 
grin.gif

come bruh I'll put you on some stuff that'll have you immobilized.

idk bruh i think im just a kush and white rhino fiend
laugh.gif

Havent gotten around to NOIR yet.. Late Night Cinema is too piff. Where have I heard the last 2 1/2 minutes of this track, its blowin my pimp fie
1f226c230029ac863848be9a89eb4374811e9ab3.gif
?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

10508 Cardo Jr Ln wrote:
sn: purp still for the birds 
grin.gif

come bruh I'll put you on some stuff that'll have you immobilized.

idk bruh i think im just a kush and white rhino fiend
laugh.gif

Havent gotten around to NOIR yet.. Late Night Cinema is too piff. Where have I heard the last 2 1/2 minutes of this track, its blowin my pimp fie
1f226c230029ac863848be9a89eb4374811e9ab3.gif
?
nerd.gif

Wow, thanks for this thread.

Copped "Noir" immediately and have been playing it all day. I hate using this term, but for a lack of a better word, this album is EPIC. These beats are ridiculously layered, lush and full of emotion. Someone used the term "masterpiece" earlier. After running through this album a good 6 or 7 times today, I concur.

Joint had me zoned out driving to and from work, contemplating life, nature, the science of a tornado and why water is wet.

Wow, thanks for this thread.

Copped "Noir" immediately and have been playing it all day. I hate using this term, but for a lack of a better word, this album is EPIC. These beats are ridiculously layered, lush and full of emotion. Someone used the term "masterpiece" earlier. After running through this album a good 6 or 7 times today, I concur.

Joint had me zoned out driving to and from work, contemplating life, nature, the science of a tornado and why water is wet.

Good looks OP, really feeling this and some of their work. Just spent the last hr listening to them, feel like I've been missing out

Good looks OP, really feeling this and some of their work. Just spent the last hr listening to them, feel like I've been missing out

Back
Top Bottom